Reviews for Christmas Angel
LRRN04 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
why am I crying? omg...that was beautiful...

I need to look this up at xmas so I remember what it is all about...
be minee x chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
aw!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Cripes, a "sappy, predictable" Christmas story in the middle of April and I'm all choked up. You are a terrific writer.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw! i was looking at the summary and curiosity got the better of me so i read it and started crying when they said her name was bella! this was soo sweet! i love edward!
tickledpinkstamper chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh, silly bella,

I have to tell you how much I love your talent. I have been reading alot of your stories. Heck, I was up all night. I had to force myself to go to bed at 6:30 this morning. My family thinks I'm nuts. But I think your writing is helping me through a bout of depression. I want to thank you for that, thank you for helping to keep me sane.
tnuccio chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow...this was phenominal!
SmallButPowerful chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Cute and fluffy (just like you said), though you kinda mentioned Bella a lot.

I liked it.
effulgent.fred chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I loved this story! I'm a sucker for sappy stories and yours was really good...I cried.
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was so heartwarming. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

~:Alice:~
lanicker chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You are SUCH a wonderful writer! I LOVE all of your stories!
sheeiur22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Such a sweet story hope you add to it.
Someoneyoudon'tknowprobably chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This was so sad, so sweet. It really touches your heart. Of all the fanfictions I've read, this one's the most touching and deserves to be on my favorites list the most.
SopranoandBass chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw! Oh! That is so cute! Oh my goodness! I just loved this little story!
MintCcIceCream chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aw! I loved the last line! I'm glad Edward could bring some happiness into someone's Christmas! I love the last line! Its a little ironic that the girl's name is Isabella, but I like it. Great one shot! Good luck writing and all else!
omfg2144 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
aw, so cute! I'm tearing up over hear! I love all your stories! wonderful!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »