Reviews for Christmas Angel
jaycee chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aww. That might have been a overused plot, but you did it in a way that it was still good and not predictable. I loved it.
Anukis-san chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
that wasn't so predictable! it was cute :D very sweet
April-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
thats a really sweet story. I liked it alot!

* April-Cullen *
Hymnophile chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw...so perfect. I can tell by this that if you were Edward in the situation, that's what you would do :) And that's really cool.

I love have you can make jumps from stories like this to funnier thing like "Attention, Walmart Shoppers" and get really great things that both make me smile.
babychoo952 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aww

you made me cry

no joke

that was the cutest thing ever ]
leftonthealtar chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
this was a wonderful, well crafted story. You really nailed the characterization on Edward. After having read the Midnight Sun relelease, it definitely felt like your interpretations of his reactions were completely consistant with Twilight canon. Plus I loved the curve ball you threw with the name, didn't expect that one!
drama88queen95 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
OH MY GOSH! i loved this!
Allegra.Jane.Alec chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh my God! I actually cried (CRIED) reading this! It's so beautiful and I live in a third world country like Mexico, so I know what this really really means...! Shouldn't all the dialogues be in Spanish, though? And the little girl's name shoul've been Isabela with one l instead of two as it is that way it's writen in Spanish.
Little Miss Creant chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
aw so cute!

This actually made me cry :(

x
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
aweh, that was so cute!

yet sad at the same time...!

what a coincident the little girl's name was Isabella!

aweehh. this story made me go aweh like the whole time!
Claiborne chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Awh. Cute (:
Devon chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This is very sweet! A perfect Christmas story for Edward while he was gone. IT is definatly something I could picture him doing. :) You should write one for Bella's Christmas!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh wow... that was incredibly precious. Such a wonderful story! You write amazingly! Awesome job!

Emma
Samantha-Paige-Cullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was so cute, I couldnt help but go aw at the end

Much Love,

Samantha Paige
Hand Over The Stimulus Money chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was so...sweet. The way you wove so many details in gave a feeling of sincerity in the story. Great job.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »