Reviews for To Be Broken Again
hama431 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Update
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Itachi made it to heaven! Is this good or bad itachi? If he's the bad one, is he the person who's going to force Sakura to marry? And what's going to happen to sasuke and Sakura? Plz update soon! U haven't updated in years :'(
claire bear xoxo chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
WAH! please update! I'll love you foreverr! Ok anyways, I really liked your two stories leading up to this one, but this is such a cliffie!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
love it! update!XD
moonlight whisperer chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
omg! i have read all 3 fanfics so far and i think i am going to like this one as much as i like the others!
chakra spirit chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
uno más? ;_;

jk jk xP

i rly like this story, well written, although they do have a few grammar mistakes, a gd plot, but it's been almost an year since u last updated o.o writers bloke maybe? if so don't hesitate to tell me, i'm more than willing to help u with the story, this quickly became one of my favs, not only because it's a s/s story, but because it involves heaven and hell, angels and demons, love them and all those occult things and stuff 8D *sigh* meh, i'm gonna stop babbling and leave u alone now, so yeah, hope u update soon and continue ur g8 job

ja ne and carpe diem -
Arctic Bowl chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
awesome story! i love your trilogy! is it going to be updated soon?
MelanieELWarten chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Okay... I wish that you will continue updating this after your problems are done. Oh and end this one with happy ending. Please?
babygirl02 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
nice start... :) i really want 2 know what's gna happen next... i like the way u had this fic realated 2 to see again. please upd8 soon!
Tac03e11hp chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
wow it took me a long time to read all that. update soon please, i want to know what happens next with Itachi. it's funny how people are so gubile and naive in the story. they meet people who look exactly like people they know and they believe that it's not the same person until it's too late. i like that, it makes us readers one step ahead of the characters.
White Love chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Please update soon! This is one of my favorite stories.

P.S.-How did Itachi end up in heaven?
justboredokay chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you actually continued 'to see again' and p.s: i actually like itasaku so ahahhaha, please update soon!
Lady Hasumi Takarabe chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This a very amazing chapter.

Please I'm begging you to update soon!
lillypadlover2006 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
OH MY GOD! i'm so glad u started a new story because i luv this story! but i have one question! is this going to be ur last story on this setting? oh well PLZ update soon!
COULK chapter 1 . 12/24/2006