Reviews for To Break the Willing
Hachi-and-Shiro chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
great story! For some reason, I've been obsessed with Ansem/Riku stories like this. I also pictured the scene to keep going in this mannor. We all know what Ansem did to Riku. Disney just won't let Square admit it. - Well done.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
*sputters*

This was...

This was PERFECT

Believe me, if I could, I'd have bolded, italicized, and underlined that...

I can only settle for caps right now

but 'm telling you, it was AWESOME

SHEER BRILLIANCE

...Leaves one ogling in breathlessness
Kyashii chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
No Riku! TT I just want to cuddle him...but he finally got shown who's boss. 8D *evil grin, ensue pervy thoughts* hee hee hee, quite a tasty oneshot 33
DarkRocketX chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
WOAH! SWEET!
TwilightTreader chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
OH MY GOD. Ok. Yeah. Credits to you. D

And I thought it was great the way it was! .
Spoodlexiii chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This was very well written. It was not in any way crass or blunt-but more graceful, and very elegently put. I like this style of writing very much. Good work.
Heart Br0ken chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
(, Aw, wish you'd gone with the more violent Me like violentt You still got a copy of it? :: Hint hint, wink wink nudge nudge :: D That was awesomee DD Riku so hot!
Drakonera chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very well done, it held a lot of emotion to it. I'm not usuily into non-cons but this was relay well done and didn't leave me with a sense of compleat pointlessness. Keep up the awesome work! Cant wait to read more from you.
ayra chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This story was great. It was better than great, It was AWESOME. You should write more. I agree about the part when Ansem and Riku met could have been taken both ways. In fact, I think that maybe they met on the island. I guess we'll never know.
Asura Mori chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Poor Riku! But damn that was hot! UPDATE DAMMIT!
Bleed Peroxide chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Just...wow. (I'm so sick for saying this but) I actually liked that fic. It was well-written and...I dunno, in all my twisted mind-ness I thought it was a great AnsemRiku fic. In the game I always sense that something had happened behind the scenes between those two, and I guess this filled in that hole. Pun SO not intended ((wink)). For lack of better words, awesome job!
LittleBrick chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
another story to my fav...keep on writing, you're doing great.

peachy:P and mery christmas...:D
lewdness chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I know you can't see or hear me, but trust me when I say that I'm making flailing motions and gurgling sounds on my side of the computer. Just... the whole Riku struggling because he didn't want to give into the darkness, not because he knew it was wrong, but because he had /pride/ and Ansem with his ever-awesome manipulation.

So, yeah. Just amazing. :)
Depopulating chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Whoot! That was awesome! This is going on my favs! -

... :D I like the blood flowing and bones being broken stuff... but I love this kinda stuff as well! lol

Good damn job! -