Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
The OM should be first class, for "extraordinary bravery or distinction in magic". Third Class means that all you did was discover something like the 7 uses of dragon blood or something.
oh my Gawd how dare you
Your story sucks
GODISAWESOME chapter 144 . 10/14
Firstly I'd like to say that I have really enjoyed your story and it's probably one of the longest ones that I've actually finished. Your ideas and different way of doing things has been very enjoyable to read.

i understand most of the deaths and pain that's happened in this story but I really didn't like your last few chapters with Molly, Rufus and Gerta dying... I think their deaths were too much and you could of just injured them severely or put them in a coma or something...

Also I have no problem with snape dying but I think the tactical thing to do would of been to capture him, interrogate him and then kill him. He was voldermorts second and would have a lot of info to give.

I will continue to read the in coming chapters but I am not as enthusiastic as i was earlier on in this story.

Congratulations for producing such a long and great story.
Xx Lima Beans xX chapter 14 . 10/2
Instant marriage!?
Dunno man, just doesn't seem right. You've just, cut out a lot of potential for romance in your story. I understand where you're coming from, but...
tammgrogan chapter 144 . 9/23
I just needed to let you know how much I love your story, but this chapter has made me cry.
nixeagle chapter 9 . 9/7
Violent but I can see how saving her forced harry to break mental blocks.

I laughed at what harry said at the end of this. "Find" it indeed.
nixeagle chapter 8 . 9/7
Chopping off death eater arms to remove the mark. I am amused.

House elf able to find old masters, or at least those that they were close to is interesting.

More Ron and Hermione friction. Guessing you are setting them up to realize they are not a match... Though I am with hermione on traveling instantly instead of flying!

Neat that you kept moody out of the inner circle.
she is brighter chapter 144 . 9/4
This is my favourite story. I'm so disheartened to read that both Rufus and Greta had passed. But I did see the foreshadowing when Rufus faced off to Voldemort in his last minutes. My heart breaks for Minerva though. Absolutely breaks.
nixeagle chapter 7 . 9/3
This is clearly a setup to get HP/HR. :).
nixeagle chapter 5 . 9/3
Why can't the apparation points be at the same foot? Shack - Solitude - Hogwarts? Regardless, cute saying; "Right in, Left out".

House elf anti-apparation ward being stronger then that of Hogwarts is interesting. Why not have the Hogwarts elves cast these on Hogwarts itself? Perhaps they can't do the whole castle, even with their numbers?

Good justification for harry being head boy.
nixeagle chapter 4 . 9/3
I like the apparation Harry did. It seems like everyone not named Hermione forgets that you cannot apparate in Hogwarts. So Harry is able to apparate simply because he is powerful enough and did not know (well... he forgot...) he should not be able to.
nixeagle chapter 3 . 9/3
The dark mark is trackable. Interesting implications here for future story telling.

So we are using the map to detect magical signatures within a certain range of the map. Other fan fiction has the map tied to the wards of Hogwarts, which gives some plausibility to being able to see through polyjuice. I do like the direction of though. It sounds like the protagonists are going to somehow make "maps" that act more like submarine sonar.

Lupin and therefore tonks becoming part of the inner circle makes sense and feels like it follows from the first 6 books. I liked the dialogue from Tonks in this chapter.

I love your Dobby writing so far. Always gives me a chuckle how the elves have a hard time using informal names.

I hate to point these out, but the first 2 chapters have no spelling errors. This one has one. I believe "mo" should be "no".

- "You can take it anywhere in Hogwarts. I wonder if he could make it show everyone within a certain radius, mo matter where you are?" asked Harry eagerly.
"You can take it anywhere in Hogwarts. I wonder if he could make it show everyone within a certain radius, no matter where you are?" asked Harry eagerly.

If you would prefer I send these to you privately instead of vie a review, let me know. I have a feeling I will not find many based on the quality of your work!
2,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »