Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 25 . 6h ago
Mad eye needs a new leg too you know!
Jellybean chapter 64 . 4/7
Brilliant work, please continue
Still enjoying it but there is no real harry/hermione interaction, can get quite boring
Ragav chapter 138 . 3/30
Thanks for another wonderful update. The story keeps surprising me every now and then with the latest twist being the change in Jerry's loyalties. It is amazing how much change a good man can bring about in others. This story reveals a lot about kindness and compassion. Harry is the epitome of these wonderful qualities. It is such a joy to read this story of yours.
hogwertghost chapter 138 . 3/28
? who's life force is being used up harry or flawks
if harry hit with the ak would he and flawks die or be reborn
i think jerry will fight off the cures and help h/hr
Amazing story! It has some really original aspects to it and i really enjoyed the fact that the wedding night scene was left to the imagination, i enjoy not having to blush in front of my family while reading but it also makes their wedding night theirs, special something sacred. I must admit that the Ron/Honey (student/professor) is taking some getting use to, but i will get use to it. I also enjoy the fact that as you said the beginning of the story that harry refines the powers he already has instead as some stories tend to make him super powerful with now foundation in the canon to support that, and that you delve more into the power of love, instead of just saying that harry you are different from Voldemort in that you can understand love, and the way you explain it makes sense, instead as some other fics so bluntly put it, did he expect to you run up to Voldemort and hug him or tell him you love him in order to defeat him. I think i may have started to babble, so thanks for continuing to write such an epic fic.
chm01 chapter 1 . 3/17
this seems interesting so far, but there's a lot to read apparently, like a 100 more chapters the read, man, you've been a very prolific writer haven't you?
Lunaris-wind chapter 138 . 3/8
The story is impressively detailed, and, for the most part, covers all it's different angles very well. Despite the problems I have with it, I have found it a mostly enjoyable read, and look forward to the next chapter. I hope for the best for Jerry.
Lunaris-wind chapter 135 . 3/8
Um... What? Harry's bogart changing to an angry Hermione makes no sense. A dying/dead Hermione, or still the dementor, but an angry one?

Also, I was going to wait to make this comment, but your version of Voldemort and his Death Eaters is extremely soft since the Harry funeral, even considering the attack at the jewelers. I feel like I'm reading about an normal opposition political party at times, and not a terrorist organization.
Death2Ignorance chapter 14 . 2/26
I'm still kind of in shock. not only is the whole dating thing not something to be skipped, but setting aside the… unusual breakup/ confession, setting aside that you don't go from friends to fiancé in the span of literally 2 minutes, you most certainly do not plan a wedding in a week, especially if you want a 'muggle' wedding. i just, I'm so thrown right now. the first dozen chapters were amazing, it looked like you had a wonderful vision, and the length of the story indicated that you were not shying away from extensive character development (and by extension relationship development) but these last two chapters… I'm still just waiting to read the line 'and then hermione/ginny woke up from her dream/nightmare'
Death2Ignorance chapter 13 . 2/26
uuuuuuuuuuuuummmm, what? this chapter came out of no where. the way ron and ginny just set up their girlfriend/ boyfriend up with eachother was odd, and incredibly hard to move past, but then just like that they are engaged? there is a massive difference between being friends and being in a relationship. ill give this a few more chapters because it has been amazing thus far, but i don't know if i can move past this. i honestly felt like i was reading a whole new story throughout this entire chapter, and i liked the old story.
Death2Ignorance chapter 12 . 2/26
haha ooo i love dobby! and thats saying something because i disliked dobby in the books, the last scene where he says how many books are in the book case was beautiful, dobby was so innocent, so happy to please, and so, so over the top. this chapter brought some much appreciated happiness :)
Death2Ignorance chapter 11 . 2/26
dragon?
Death2Ignorance chapter 10 . 2/26
i teared up last chapter, i cried this chapter
Death2Ignorance chapter 9 . 2/26
i actually teared up a few times this chapter, good chapter… saying this was a good chapter makes me feel like a horrible person
2,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »