Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
Jimbocous chapter 147 . 3/15
Just did a fresh reread from the top, so thanks for the many hours of enjoyment. Hope real life permits you to fond your way back to this.
BeaMarshall chapter 147 . 2/2
Late to the party but just wanted to say how delighted I am at the rehabilitation of the Dursleys, (could be used as a prime example of the Peter Principle). How long before one of the inner circle remembers that Hinky is Winky's sister, and asks Winky to take them to her? They know V bought her from the previous owner, they just never followed up on it, after one discussion about 'rescuing' her...?
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 7 . 12/21/2020
Well that was a bit vain Ginny.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 2 . 12/21/2020
That is a lot a lot A LOT of money that Harry has. It would take years to run through that.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Nice start. I have a means to go to before I am all caught up. Mayhaps by then an update will be awaiting *hint hint wink wink*

I like that Harry is looking into how to run his household and his finances.

IronStrikerX chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Can’t believe it’s been 14 years since you wrote this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
Finally A Long Hhr fanfiction. Lets see how this goes
Guest chapter 147 . 10/4/2020
You are an exceptional author. This is, by far, my favorite fan fiction. I hope that all is well with you and your family. One day I hope to read the ending of this story, but even if I don’t, it is already better than the original.

Thank you for your hard work over these past 14 years.
Guest chapter 147 . 6/17/2020
Please don’t abandon this!
Specky Clarke chapter 147 . 4/6/2020
I hope you finish this story, it is very good and so close to the end, if you reduce the waffle. Make it fast paced and decisive on Harry's part. If you carry on inserting things like what food they are eating and what they are talking about, you will never get it finished. Please keep going.
Specky Clarke chapter 129 . 4/3/2020
You made Hermione wrongly correct Harry. 'Ron and I' is the correct English term.
Specky Clarke chapter 35 . 3/21/2020
Inventive and Marvellous.
Specky Clarke chapter 34 . 3/21/2020
I am a 74 year old curmudgeon according to my wife, but Dobby's funeral scene had me crying. Great writing, EXCELLENT story.
Corwyn chapter 147 . 3/15/2020
Loving this story so far, and I was glad to see you having written 6 or so more chapters. Loved the Tom / Fiona interactions. Didn't know he had a fragment of a heart. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 147 . 12/21/2019
I stumbled on this story through the 'favourite authors' link on another story and have thoroughly enjoyed it so imagine my dissapointment to reach this point to find...

I am hoping against hope that this is just one of your long abcenses that you have refered to througout. Please don't leave this hanging this close to the finish post!
2,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »