Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
SeeleyBoothN chapter 143 . 7/21
I'd be lying if i said I didnt care about this story or complain about waiting for updates.

But damn almost a year since a last update makes me want to cry, :( I reread this story during the summers till college starts back for my old bones (adult student). Just about done too. AGAIN for the 4th time.

So sad that death has had to come to the young AND the old. But alas that is what happens to us even in real lives.
LawsonF chapter 13 . 6/14
I'm currently on Chapter 13 and have to admit that this may be one of the worst fanfics I've read yet. Slow plot, uncharacteristic actions and dialogue from key characters, and not to mention autrocious relationship development. The cheap attempts at emotional scenes such as the birthday party add an even higher cringe effect to an already unbearably implausible alternate Potter universe. Also, how do you expect Harry and Hermione to go from non-romantic friends to engaged "soul mates" within 10 minutes? Another highlight of the slapdash garbage that is this story. 4/10
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 144 . 6/6
Has this been abandoned?
CPO Backstreet chapter 144 . 5/18
It's been a long slog through this story but I've finally got here. It's very good. Despite the length, it doesn't really feel slow-paced at all, every chapter has something of interest in it even if the plot doesn't move on very much. There have been a lot of times when it's felt as though the story could end soon, but the number of remaining chapters indicates otherwise. The present point feels like one of those times, yet I suspect we've got a while to go. You certainly haven't been shy in offing sympathetic characters, even less so in offing pretty much every major villain bar Voldemort long before the end. And even when you've taken a character in a very different direction from Book 7, I feel willing to go along with you. I feel for you in having to kill characters you like, I've got to that point many times over the years myself. I look forward to you continuing this story.
Seriously, that bit shouldn't still be funny but it is. 20 hands went up including her parents, ha! Loving the mental imagery.
This chapter is ridiculously funny.
Svenion chapter 25 . 1/9
Is he going to give Moody a new leg?
Savon chapter 144 . 1/1
I am sorry for the loss of your friend.

I've said it many times over the years, but it is still true. You are a truly amazing author. This story is the single best story I have ever read. Thank you for all of the time and effort you have contributed to it so far. It has been with me for years, and I while I don't want it to end, I am always ready for the next chapter. In the meantime, I'll start back at chapter 1.

Savon
Guest chapter 144 . 12/15/2016
Thank you so my for sharing the amazing story, I can't wait to see how you'll finish it.
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 66 . 11/11/2016
Thank you!
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 51 . 11/7/2016
Honey and ron or martha?!
Dile chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I just wanted to say that I totally get you prospective about the couples i totally agree hermione deserves so much better then Ron and was destinated to be with Harry not Ron your Story it's amazing am half way through it and it's amazing cheers xx
Guest chapter 144 . 11/3/2016
I can't wait to see the next chapter and what will come next. It hurt so much what happened to Rufus, but I understand the purpose of it:(
Guest chapter 83 . 10/25/2016
The OM should be first class, for "extraordinary bravery or distinction in magic". Third Class means that all you did was discover something like the 7 uses of dragon blood or something.
Guest chapter 74 . 10/25/2016