Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
edc.harrypotterfan chapter 2 . 3/23
I finally tracked down your story again.
I'm sorry to see that ir has not been finished or updated in a few years.
With COVID taking so many of us, I'm never sure if an Author has just given up on the story or COVID got them.
Are you still alive and if so has this story been abandoned?
I read the last chapter to see if may be FFn just didn't have the complete flag on.
Even if it has been abandoned, at least it was at a slow point in the story so I have started to reread it again.

The story was going well up to just after Ron married Honey. It was around then that due to a blown main HD, I lost track of the story.
Savon chapter 147 . 3/14
This is the best rewrite, hands down. I hope I get to read the ending one day, but, even if I don’t, I want to thank you for so many years of reading. (This is my 8th reread.)
SeeleyBoothN chapter 147 . 10/18/2021
I'm guessing no more story with three years since the last update. Hope all is well.
Incantations7 chapter 24 . 7/6/2021
Congrats to a marriage with a quick decision on both of your parts!

My wife and I had a similar engagement and marriage, but not as quick as yours, but if it works, right?
Jimbocous chapter 147 . 3/15/2021
Just did a fresh reread from the top, so thanks for the many hours of enjoyment. Hope real life permits you to fond your way back to this.
BeaMarshall chapter 147 . 2/2/2021
Late to the party but just wanted to say how delighted I am at the rehabilitation of the Dursleys, (could be used as a prime example of the Peter Principle). How long before one of the inner circle remembers that Hinky is Winky's sister, and asks Winky to take them to her? They know V bought her from the previous owner, they just never followed up on it, after one discussion about 'rescuing' her...?
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 7 . 12/21/2020
Well that was a bit vain Ginny.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 2 . 12/21/2020
That is a lot a lot A LOT of money that Harry has. It would take years to run through that.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Nice start. I have a means to go to before I am all caught up. Mayhaps by then an update will be awaiting *hint hint wink wink*

I like that Harry is looking into how to run his household and his finances.

IronStrikerX chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Can’t believe it’s been 14 years since you wrote this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
Finally A Long Hhr fanfiction. Lets see how this goes
Guest chapter 147 . 10/4/2020
You are an exceptional author. This is, by far, my favorite fan fiction. I hope that all is well with you and your family. One day I hope to read the ending of this story, but even if I don’t, it is already better than the original.

Thank you for your hard work over these past 14 years.
Guest chapter 147 . 6/17/2020
Please don’t abandon this!
Specky Clarke chapter 147 . 4/6/2020
I hope you finish this story, it is very good and so close to the end, if you reduce the waffle. Make it fast paced and decisive on Harry's part. If you carry on inserting things like what food they are eating and what they are talking about, you will never get it finished. Please keep going.
Specky Clarke chapter 129 . 4/3/2020
You made Hermione wrongly correct Harry. 'Ron and I' is the correct English term.
2,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »