Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
SeeleyBoothN chapter 144 . 8/7/2016
Looks like we are in the avalanche of things happening nearing the end of a story. While I knew Rufus ending was imminent, I was not even thinking of Greta would be even touched. Touché Dad9.
This new chapter was a surprise as I am in the middle of rereading this story yet again.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 144 . 8/7/2016
Well, that sucks. But, thanks for the update.
Talonwalker chapter 144 . 8/7/2016
Very happy to see a new chapter, really enjoying the story! Thanks and looking forward to more.
alix33 chapter 144 . 8/7/2016
What's in Minerva's large handbag (and why is it so large? does she not know about the expansion charms that can be set on the inside of even a tiny handbag, like Hermione did in DH in canon?)? and do you have a pic of said handbag, please?
"dod you say" - "did you say".
Poor Rufus and Greta!
"life-threatening" should be hyphenated.
WhyAreTheGoodNamesGone chapter 144 . 8/7/2016
Oh no! Not Greta! Not Rufus!
I'm sorry about what's been going on in your life. Hope everything works out.
mckertis chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Hm. "Descriptive" title, "descriptive" summary, lack of hook in the first chapter...why should anyone read the second one ?
lipasnape chapter 143 . 7/1/2016
All right, I once again dont know what is happening, and that is good. Looking forward to reading more when it comes.
lipasnape chapter 142 . 6/30/2016
I cannot imagine working so much every day. For a while, yes, but for years? I hope you sleep well.
lipasnape chapter 141 . 6/30/2016
getting back to this story is like visiting a good friend after a long time. You may be glad to know that I remember all the main points and many minor details, which is rarely the case, given the indecent numbers of stories that I follow.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Hmm, a bit over two million from two different inheritances? The potter should have way more I think, especially considering that it descends from both the Peverell and Gryffindor itself. Also, why not have the goblins invest like maybe 10-15% of the money, I am sure they could exponentially increase the amount of funds the trio has without all the money being tied up and unavailable?
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
You know, I have never read about the Fidelius Charm issue with the secret keeper being solved by simply changing the address. That was brilliant.
Talonwalker chapter 143 . 5/15/2016
Really enjoying the story, looking forward to the rest, thanks!
Fibinaci chapter 143 . 5/7/2016
Very nicely done, especially a grownup sex scene that wasn't written in a lurid harlequin romance style, and the bit about the cakes, which is so true to life, it is was two dudes would talk about, how to shove more into your hole faster.
witowsmp chapter 143 . 5/6/2016
It is good to get an update.
Ragav chapter 143 . 5/5/2016
This is yet another fantastic chapter in this story. You have described Molly's death, aftermath, Voldemort's plan B very well in this update. The part about Minerva getting a chance to take care of a young child was very touching and heartfelt. Finally, you have ended the chapter again with a cliffhanger. It is wonderful to keep reading this story multipe times as it never gets boring. Thanks for the update.
2,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »