Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
ol chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
hm... why dont take rings at potter vault? and Lily's ring... maybe?\
this harry sounds like an american consumist
ol chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
love equal rage then
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
- about chp. 9: why build a fortress if he is going to kill them all? lol
... and her parents to australia?
... and again... the fuckkkkiiiing horcrux! if he didnt notice is fake why didnt destroy it?
... and really, calling Dobby in public, talking about accounts and galleons in public and GRIMMAUD PLACE in public...
it was nice in the beggining, hoping that get better
ol chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
there are so many problems with this plot, to start: where is the corrupted ministery blaming about underage magic? harry still 16. and... really? hermione shopping without disguise talking about harry at diagon alley? this is the smartest witch of her time? and just after Dumbledore death? and had boy? where are the charges of the same ministery about dumbledore's death? undesireable number 1 remember?
ol chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
the problem with the plan is: WHERE IS R.A.B.? Lol, they just sit and w8 a map?
Ragavendran chapter 142 . 1/17/2016
It is a bittersweet Author's note. Hope you do well Dad.

Thanks for the update. The chapter is very well written. So sad to see Molly dying in a fight which could have been avoided from the reader's pov. That was a nice interaction between Harry and Snape just before Snape's death. It was very hilarious.

There is no need to apologize for your absence as personal life comes first. Though it is none of my business, I feel that 12 hour days (or even 9.5 hour days) at work and then spending time on the story is a bit too much effort and may be you should take it a bit easy.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 142 . 1/16/2016
Excellent, you finally killed Snape, and before the million-word mark!
Great timing too, what with Alan Rickman passing... Okay maybe not that last bit. ;)

Entertaining chapter. Thanks for the update.
LadySattelberg chapter 142 . 1/15/2016
I hope everything works out
WhyAreTheGoodNamesGone chapter 142 . 1/15/2016
I was so excited when I got the alert for this chapter! I haven't even read it yet, and I'm giggling in anticipation. Congratulations on the Grandfatherhood, sorry to hear about you stepson, and looking forward to the continuing of the story!
Right then. On to the important part then - reading it!
(sorry for the effusive happiness. I'm just so glad to see this coming back alive)
librarywitch chapter 142 . 1/15/2016
Congrats on the new baby. Love Harry's reaction. Well done.
texan-muggle chapter 142 . 1/15/2016
Glad to see you back, Dad. Hope to see you be able to update soon.
Charybdis2 chapter 142 . 1/14/2016
Great to see this story back, with some style!
witowsmp chapter 142 . 1/14/2016
I'm glad you updated. It seems quite a coincedence that you posted Snape's death on the day the actor who played him died.

I hope you will be able to post sooner, due to your change in schedule.
Svenion chapter 142 . 1/14/2016
Welcome back!
LadySattelberg chapter 112 . 1/13/2016
my grandfather had Alzheimer's Disease as well. I know how it feels. I'm sorry for your loss. A lot of people make fun of the Disease and don't realize how much suffering happens because of it. it's not just the person who suffers everyone in the family suffers. I love your story so far. keep going.
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »