Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
Lunar Kasumi chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
ROTFLMAO.! i would just like to inform you that after TONS of stories with Hermione's parents being named "Dan and Emma" i JUST got it right now. I am regretably a bit thick at times... but im quite bright at most!

H.L.T

Lina
Eskaybe3 chapter 23 . 12/22/2006
Excellent, excellent story! Your solution to the Weasley dating situation was logical, in character and preserved the dignitity of all characters involved. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.
Ariat Girl chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
I couldn't stop laughing as I pictured Dobby wailing as he signed his name at Gringott's and again after Harry revealed he need for brooms. Until next time!

Always,

Sara K.
Ariat Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Nice start so far. I'm just gonna point out a misspelling that I noticed Lupin's first name is Remus, not Remis. If you'd be willing to let me I'd like to beta read this or any other story for you. Until next time!

Always,

Sara K.

P.S. If you want me to beta read then just send me an email and title it Beta or just reply to this review in the usual manner.
Apophenia chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
aw, i sure do love this story. great characterization. can't wait for the next installment!
2,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169