Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
Alienzz chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
I haven't read this and provebably won't, but I don't think I've ever seen a fanfiction work with even close to 1 million words before. I tip my hat to you. To be so inspired... must be a dream.
zataylor05 chapter 1 . 9/27/2019
bc v. bc bb bb bb bb bb bb bb m mm mmT_TT_TT_TT_TT_T
alittleturtle chapter 145 . 9/10/2019
Enjoyed the story look forward to seeing what is next
Talonwalker chapter 147 . 9/8/2019
I love the story, been reading it off and on for a long time now. Looking forward to the rest! Thanks!
Alwabe chapter 147 . 8/6/2019
I truly hope you finish this. Soon lol
Guest chapter 20 . 4/7/2019
Good great
Guest chapter 17 . 4/7/2019
Good good
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2019
Good
Dallasanne chapter 147 . 2/25/2019
I was sad to reach the end of this story. There are so very many things I loved about it, from the Free Elves, to the Voice, to the changed Voldemort. I loved that Minerva was my n kids be, hated when Greta and Rufus died (for her, not as part of your story).

Loved Kreature’s transformation into skate, and Vernon’s shift into a decent human. I also enjoyed the day agons and Harry/Fawkes healing.

The only thing I didn’t like is that I am unlikely to be around to read the ending and FW the circumstances of your life allows you to finish it. (I am in a transplant list.)

Thank you for all the hard work that went into your amazing story, and for sharing you talent here.
Sfekke1905 chapter 52 . 2/17/2019
Hey there just wanted to point out i love your story so far, started reading just yesterday and i can't seem to stopnoticed in this chapter you had slinky changing into wincky and back again at the end and wanted to point it out .
sisyphus1967 chapter 133 . 1/23/2019
I’m enjoying the story and the fact that it is so long has actually kept me occupied for most of a day. I enjoy almost all the characterizations and the humanization of the Death Eaters has been refreshing as well. My only complaint is how everyone treats Harry. Everyone seems to think he’s an amiable idiot. And then they try to hide it from him. How will he feel if he figures it out? Everyone respects him for what he does and he clearly has a good support network but the joke about him not knowing anything in class and the recent jokes about the familiar bond...it just seems cruel somehow. And he’s clearly intelligent in canon but only shows it intermittently in your story. Maybe he’s not the most book savvy but he is intuitive and emotionally perceptive. I just think you’re being a bit cruel. But please keep on writing. I can’t wait for the newly overweight Death Eaters to have to actually meet Harry’s crew in battle.
Erimenthe chapter 147 . 11/7/2018
Wow. Voldemort actually talking with a muggle, and letting her go untouched in any way, must be throwing his men for a loop. The fact that he actually warmed to her, had dinner with her and was friendly is a bit weird considering everything that's happened up 'til now but it gives hope that maybe he'll change enough to stop more from being hurt just because they're muggles/muggle born (I hope). I don't think it will stop anyone from going after him considering the things he's done but perhaps it'll stop more of the same for the future.
jendel chapter 147 . 10/28/2018
Thank you for the new chapter! I went back to read your story from the beginning to catch up & it reminded me how much I have enjoyed your work.
Thunder Demon of Noir chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
I’m starting out by saying that I did not read your story due to one simple fact; you’re weak minded. What I mean by that is when you explained your reasons to why your story is the way it is in the opening paragraphs in the first chapter. I don’t read weakness. If you feel the need to explain yourself to people, who you don’t know and will never know, then I can only imagine how incredibly dull this story must be. Moral of my point here is don’t fuckin explain your choices; fuckin own them
boricuagizmo1 chapter 147 . 10/22/2018
Man this is a great story, I've been reading it since the first few chapters took a break and came back to it. I feel a little bad for Harry, with the Voldemort comparison but other than that its great story cant wait for 148.
2,525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »