Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
Ragav chapter 147 . 10/19/2018
Thanks for the update. It is interesting to read the new character Fiona and her interaction with Voldemort.
Harry also seems to have recovered a bit after a while having killed the couple. That is good to see.
Spidey-phd chapter 42 . 10/18/2018
I hate to criticize but the last couple of chapters have all been about elves and the North pole. The only reason i can understand for ignoring the obvious joke is if you intend the actual Santa to appear...
Lonelywicked chapter 19 . 10/17/2018
LMAO! Gryffindor Malfoy...
Lonelywicked chapter 17 . 10/16/2018
Harry is a freaking dragon lol. Harry is learning a few political moves, a quid pro quo sort of arrangement lol. Like it.
ElmRune63 chapter 147 . 10/16/2018
1,000,000! That is one with six zeroes behind it MILLION words, Dad. No matter the length or struggle, that's damn impressive. Congrats.
Lonelywicked chapter 13 . 10/15/2018
Awkward, but very mature Ginny and Ron. That was fast lol
Lonelywicked chapter 12 . 10/15/2018
Shit! Harry will have to file for bankruptcy lol. Thank God Goblins were smart with their money and Harry would have been broke thanks to Dobby lol
Lonelywicked chapter 9 . 10/15/2018
OMG that was very heroic... he saved Hermione...
If Harry continues spending his money like he is, he gonna end up poorer than the Weasleys lol
Lonelywicked chapter 8 . 10/15/2018
Draco is the most helpful and well behaved prisoner lol. I’m all excited about the map.
Lonelywicked chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
Oops! LOL
I want to think that he had an honest reaction. Hermione was like the only girl who hugged him to death whenever he did something great and/or was out of danger after a dangerous situation. Honest, I tend to confused movies, books, and fanfics. I don’t know what’s real and what isn’t lol
Lonelywicked chapter 6 . 10/15/2018
I like the fact that Harry has some help from adults. he’s working on his magic and getting better and powerful little by little and not just super powerful Harry just like that.
Lonelywicked chapter 5 . 10/15/2018
I’ve always thought that Harry was pretty smart, but Ron’s influence made him a lazy procrastinator. I like this Harry. He shows potential for greater things. LOL
witowsmp chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
That was an unusual chapter. I look forward to the next.
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
I like the more realistic approach. I’m gonna be honest, I only read the first five books. I have no clue when some of the stuff happened. Great start and wow, you started it I’m 2006. This is what I called dedication.
Fibinaci chapter 147 . 10/14/2018
Nice to see Harry going through his stages and now rationalizing what happened, I think he was saying it for Hermione's sake, so she wouldn't worry, as much as hoping he himself might believe it (emotionally). Also nice to see his 'helping people thing' manifest again with the children's ward.
2,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »