Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
GBTtown chapter 99 . 7/26/2018
This is just getting confusing. Everyone is either in a foul mood or jibing hurtful insults and sarcasm between couples. I have been waiting for someone to deck Harry because he is such an asshat at times!
Now Vernon is acting human! Don't get me wrong, a stereotypical Vernon character is boring! I like the change up with his and Petunia's characters. It is everyone else that is driving me to distraction.
Otherwise, it is a wonderful story so far.
Icewrite chapter 146 . 7/19/2018
Hope not given up. Eagerly awaiting more.
My congratulations on a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 103 . 7/13/2018
Nornally I comment at the end of the story. But I saw Some dutch text which is probally Google translated? I could if youlike Pm the more 17th century dutch or the more fine tuned modern Dutch. I like your story very inpressed how you write so long chapters :)
Erimenthe chapter 146 . 7/1/2018
First, hugs to you and your daughter. I am glad she will be able to get her jaw fixed.

I really hope that Harry can come to see the difference between Voldemort and himself still. Voldemort set out to kill his parents and himself, he didn't set out to kill Janet's parents and leave her an orphan. That alone, plus how he's feeling now, makes a very big difference.

I do hope that the others can come to terms with what happened and that Harry was defending himself. A few seconds to check they were DE's would have been great, in hindsight, but at the time being in a stronghold of the enemy and having spells thrown at him, the only thing Harry could have done was protect himself. He did try only to stun the one running away and it would have been the thing to do if she had been a DE. He didn't set out to kill her and I hope they can get to the point that they understand that.
J.K Holdenwood chapter 58 . 6/29/2018
Did Ron talk by accident? Or did you forget the holding up the note?
witowsmp chapter 146 . 6/20/2018
I'm always pleased when you update. I would think magical people have something better than normal diapers.
Fibinaci chapter 146 . 6/17/2018
Omgolly, this chapter could've been "The Winter Of Tom's Discontent," his scene read like one from a weekly drama show. I lost it at the "meddling kids," line though. I did like the pov of the DE wife, you made her plight feel real.

I wonder if these events will make Harry sort of empathize more with Albus's way of doing(or often not doing as the case may be) things?
alix33 chapter 146 . 6/17/2018
“lovely people” who had just happened to take Tom Riddle junior’s mark?! I hate with every fibre of my being your oxy- and IMO ordinary moronic way of thinking, Cathy, and my feelings about you because of that way of thinking isn’t at all more positive than hating.
“round or two of Champagne”, not “round or two of Champaign”.
“French jam”, not “french jam”.
I love snails, so maybe I should give oysters (which I don’t) a second try if and when I can afford them once again.
“Champagne once again flowing”, not “Champaign once again flowing”.
“to explain why you have”, not “to explained why you have”.
“refrozen” should be one word.
DocCBM chapter 146 . 6/17/2018
Nice to see you back, even if it means things are not optimal. Hope things improve for you.
gambit1077 chapter 146 . 6/17/2018
Excited to see the update, still hoping this one makes it to the finish line!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 146 . 6/17/2018
Awesome update! Can't wait to read more!
CPO Backstreet chapter 146 . 6/17/2018
I winced at Hermione referring to nappies as diapers several times in the same speech. This must be what it's like when I get these things wrong.

Good chapter. It's nice that there's no easy solution for what Harry's done. Just when he thinks he's made peace with it, the rug gets pulled from under him again.
subzeus chapter 24 . 5/11/2018
Hmm...not sure I'm going to be able to get through 100 chapters of this. While the story itself is good, there is ENTIRELY too much spoken dialogue. Way too wordy. The last chapter I read was almost all spoken dialogue.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2018
Good
Bosma19 chapter 145 . 4/26/2018
Please update