Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story by Dad
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 145 . 12/31/2017
holy crap! Yeah I can see how, but sheesh!
And the voice and the others being the fates need a swift kick up the behind
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 135 . 12/30/2017
Oh dear I probably should be feeling bad for Harry that his wife is his greatest fear or poor Hermione being made a fool off like some kinda harridan , she’s bound to be devestated an embarrassed , but it really was funny
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 71 . 12/28/2017
Am in tears of laughter at Ron and Honeys wedding- I can just see Fred and George smug faces in my minds eye
Tenchi Knight chapter 79 . 12/17/2017
Hey Dad, it's me again. So I just finished reading this chapter, including the extra part by Library Witch, and I have to say that it was really funny. :-) what I had read over the challenge for the five minutes later replacement, I honestly couldn't think of anything that would involve scuba gear, moccasins, fire whiskey, and a greased up gerbil. So I have to say, that Library Witch did a very good job. Yes, it was a bit rough because it was more of an outline format than an actual story, however, it's went with what you were trying to do.
Tenchi Knight chapter 71 . 12/16/2017
Hey there, dad. So I've made it this far, and I am thoroughly enjoying reading through this epic. And it really is an epic. In fact, I was telling a friend of mine about it, they said, that's not a story, that's a bloody series. :-) that little anecdote aside, I wanted to review this particular chapter because quite frankly, I'm not a big fan of weddings. Far too much Pomp and Circumstance and everything else like that. Just far too many airs being put on. But the Weasley wedding. Sweet Merlin. I would pay to attend that wedding. :-) the absolute unbridled chaos, and none of it due to the twins. :-) :-) :-) it was well and truly a class a cluster, well done! :-)
noxenrom chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
I am out. Too short chapters with barely any content. Its piss poor management of the story.
17NateTheGr8 chapter 26 . 11/20/2017
So, 145 chapters is what it takes to cover less than a year? Holy shit!
Guest chapter 145 . 11/1/2017
Dear Dad

Thanks for a super story. Worth keeping going to Chapter 145 !.

Kjd
deetya11 chapter 34 . 9/17/2017
Oh come on! Dobby just HAD to die, didn't he. (Though your writing style is amazing)
Savon chapter 145 . 9/16/2017
With you til the end. I repeat, best story of its kind.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
sfjoellen chapter 145 . 9/13/2017
an amazing piece of work. thank you for your commitment to finishing your story, very admirable.
x102reddragon chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
This chapter made me see red. Poor Hermione
Jarno chapter 145 . 8/22/2017
Again one emotional chapter, these latest chapters have been a rollercoaster.
If the contraption still works, and Voldemort indeed has a dark mark, why have they not yet (as in months ago) used in on Lord Voldemort or Tom Marvolo Riddle?

And so many thoughts about the conversation about Monty and the others.
Jarno chapter 144 . 8/22/2017
Oooh, this is one difficult chapter. Can I say that I hate it? Of course that is the feeling that is the purpose of this chapter. Especially Greta. I can live with Molly, I can live with Rufus but really, did Greta have to die? :-( I guess this must have been one of the most difficult chapters to write as well?
I guess if we think back on the prophecy that there are sufficient widows and funerals now for it to come into effect.
Jarno chapter 142 . 8/22/2017
Again some very interesting chapters, the only problem I have is Harry not capturing the deatheaters. And I'm talking about the father of that child at Christmass, I'm talking about Jerry, etc.
First the father of that child, he could also have the mother get the child and then put them all into custody. Together for say christmas and then seperate afterwards. Now in my opinion every person that dies by the hand of that father is partially on Harry's head. He can choose to release the mother and child afterwords, or have them choose but it would mean the deatheater was in prison, and that they were together for christmas.
Then you also have Jerry. If Harry puts Jerry in prison that is the sure way that he won't get killed (by Harry) and also that after the war he is still redeemable. By not putting Jerry in prison, he puts him at risk of being killed.
It's rather difficult to say but in this case Harry putting them in prison would protect them (the deatheaters) as well.
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »