Reviews for Twist of Fate
D.B. Cooper chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Dude, seriously, you need to finish this story.
SithelfJen chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
This is a very good story!

please update soon
Connie chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
I am realy sorry to see your wonderful story hasn't been updated in over a year...I have loved reading this from the moment I found it, and would dearly love to see more. I know there are those whose reviews can be unkind, especially when a writer has a terrific story, but mostly it is from envy they didn't think of the idea themselves. If you have updated, I would dearly, dearly love to see what happens next...please think about posting more. You are a gifted writer, and it would be a shame to know that other's envy held you back...I also know how "real" life is, so can understand you haven't had the time to update. Still, it would be great to see more!

Thanks,

Connie
Connie Elaine chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
Hello-

I've notice you haven't updated in a while...and was just wondering if everything is alright? I'm not trying to pry, because I know how "real life" can interfer with writing, but it has been awhile since we've heard from you so I just wanted to make sure all was well within your world. I hope so. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter for this story-it is possibly the only really great D&D romance story at this site. Well, just wanted to let you know we miss you, and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Connie Elaine

Connie
Queen Medesa chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
The beginning was beautiful...I can't see why you should ruin the ending with obscene stuff like this one.I've been in love with Venger since I was 8 and I'll marry him today..!I mean it!.I found too that black and siver suits him,but better in a long that idea of his mother being a fiend is ludicrous
Queen Medesa chapter 6 . 6/6/2007
Venger was supposed to have been a noble Knight..I don't imagine a man like that taking a girl's honor before ,women weren't that "easy"in old times,they should have ended in a convent(if they were noble women,of course),or in a corner!
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
So...update any time soon?

And I just re-affirmed my geekliness by both oredering and watching the cartoon- I half expected to be horrified by the uter cheesiness, especially after an encounter with the She-Ra and He-Man Christmas special at a friend's house (another semi- closeted geek girl)which was only made bearable by our mixing and drinking several mind- erasers (don't ask)

But about your story, which is why I'm here-I really like it. I hope that the rest of the kids are going to show up- Eric especially seemed to be a much more complex character than the others in the series, though there was only the occasional glimpse of it while watching the show. Touched by Dungeon Master's power, and he saw the face of evil...
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Wow...I think I need to go buy the DVDs of this series now. 'Cause I don't remamber half the characters. M, Venger...
Realmlife chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. I like the way you have developed Venger and Sheilas relationship and cannot wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
D.B. Cooper chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
I got it! I got it! Bobby returned home somehow or another see The Girl Who Dreamed Tommorrow. Now what happened to Eric & Diana? All of this puts me in mind of a poem. Sheila & Venger sitting in a tree first comes kissing then comes love then comes "He who can not be named" sitting in a baby carriage!
marajade963 chapter 7 . 2/2/2007
Was only thinking last night that hopefully you'd update this soon! Really enjoyed this chapter.

I love how this story is panning out. I can see a lot of hard work ahead for Presto but I think he'll cope. I do wonder what happened to Diana and Eric Especially since Uni is now in the picture.

Like the way Shiela and Venger's relationship is going. Quick quiry, If Venger and Kareena's parents are who you say they are, how is dungeon master their father? Did he change? And who's that book for? Presto? Venger?

Looking forward to the next instalment.
Realmlife chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Fantastic. I love the way you have linked the two rings and the connection to Citadel of Shadow.

I would like to know what happened to the other kids though, especially Hank and Bobby.
chester31 chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Brilliant. So Venger and Sheila are now married, huh? Any kids on the horizon? And on another note what would Hank think of all this?
marajade963 chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Wow, what a chapter. Really liked it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Still what to know what DM is up too, and want to know who the other master is. But I can wait. HONEST, really truly I can wait. Sort of.
Realmlife chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
Another great chapter and I am glad Nate was who I thought.

Really looking forward to the next instalment.