Reviews for Girl With a Lock, Detective with a Key
WHY DID L DIE!
LLawlietisHot chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
This was amazing! :)
Pollzy Claire chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Im crying after another fanfic. Why does L always die? Why do you authors like to make me cry?

Poem before Sais suicide

L I will come to you
I am sorry for being late
When we meet again
We will be at the white gate

You will guide me through
And we shall Live amng the stars.
Spending the rest of eturnity
With you protecting my heart.

You left me again,
so your spirit shall i seek.
but wait for me by the gate
As that is where we will meet.
Love chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Uhhmmm. Shouldnt it be " the BOY is shorter than the GIRL" NOT "the girl's shorter than the boy" ? Cuz Near is young an short in this chapter and sai is older than near right?
akagami hime chan chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
LOL "no, that's the paper boy, Grandma" xDD i was laughing so hard at that part i started crying. Love your fic )
Jeijo chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
I thought the whole story was great, and the ending was pretty sad. Mello...that was just scary

Still, great though

:D
Totally Lost It chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT MY L!
Heise chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
Aw. Sin really lied to her? Sad ending. :( Good job on everything else though ...
Alexandria-Rose-Harte chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Great story continues..
AmethystSmoke chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I haven't seen moer than four episode of Death Note, though I still think your stories on a great start. I don't know anything about L, all I know is that He's an decective, and a hot looking anime character, so I became intersted with the serise. Well, so far all I know is you have excellent sentence structure.
chinchilla donut chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
(Draws a red heart and shoves it in Sin's open chest)

Lulu-NOW YOU HAVE A HEART! U CAN'T KILL SAI! BWAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Sin-I already did.

(Lulu falls anime style)
Kourui Kei chapter 14 . 7/11/2008
okay... i love mello and all but right now... he scares the shite out of me... i really mean it, i was cowering in my chair just staring at the screen... the picture you gave there was very vivid, and cause how i can see the picture as clear as anything... it hurts to see mello like that... and then there is the fact of him being dead also... that there hurts... i wonder what happened to matt... but i know it is possible for mello to be a shinigami, having no blood related connections to the human world and stuff...

... well i love the story from the shinigami realm and back, you are a wonderful author and i cant wait to read the sequel if there is one... i haven't checked yet... keep up the fabulous work!
Kourui Kei chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
very nice story! keep up the fabulous work!
no longer online anymore chapter 14 . 5/26/2008
This was so sad. T.T But other than that, this story was very well-written and amazing. I absolutely loved this story! :D
flyingwhirlwinds chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
I like your writing style.

Cool,Mello's evil?

Never thought that would happen.

Cool.

Don't mind the flamers,I'll curse their heads off,if you like.

More power.