Reviews for When The Gods Get Bored
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
"There's a lot you don't know about me, Vegeta-san." Choutzu squeaked suductivly
Finding Chichi softly snoring next to him he sighed with relief as great as the day he found out Chichi died...Oh wait, that didn't happen...(A/N: Only in my fondest dreams...)
OMG! That was the funniest fic I've read in a while! I laughed at almost every line! Poor Goku...Keep up the great work! And please DO create a sequel, I don't think you'd be disappointing anyone! This is definitely going on my favorites list!
Skylark953 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
I think it was one of the funniest story i've read that are about DragonBallZ. Pease continue!
ChibiMizu chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Omg... that's all i ave to say... that and LOLS! _
Scy chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
dear lord that was funny. you should do another.

jaa ne
HauntedSeerGemini chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
My poor mind. My fragile sanity! *dies* I can see Choutzu and Tien but him and Vegeta? X~x *laughs* But that was cool what happened to Goku. Like what happened to Quatre in that one fanfic I read. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Bai bai. Oh and by the way...the story was good.

Gemini*
lefcadio chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
LOL! hehe...minature troll doll...*laughs but still feels sorry for vegeta* that was so funny! except...vegeta and Choutzu? thats just...disturbing...O_O
Eski chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
*can't talk, laughing too hard* _
Morgause Nokami chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
*gasp* Ok, now you are officially my favorite author... Oh wait, I gotta log in for that don't I? Ok...
Liz chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
that was great! Ha-ha-ha! Oh that was wonderful. :D
person chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY

_~

WRITE SOME MORE STUFF LIKE THIS ITS HILARIOUS

!
Greenbabie chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Veeerrry funny! Good job.

_
Dende's little friend chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Damn, that's good. I love it.
Breezy chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
that was so very disturbing...yet INCREDIBLY FUNNY! holy cow...i haven't laughed that hard in WEEKS! that was awesome! _
LanLan chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
that was hilarious! choutzu and vegeta are my 2 favorite characters! o god, that was funny!
MinakoChan1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Oh! *coos* Funny! This is the best DBZ fic I've evr read! (But, then again, it's my only DBZ fic I've ever read) It waz funny, but Choutzu and Veggie-Chan? *rolls around laughing* That's a good one. Never would've thought they could ever be a couple in any fic. *is rolling around on the floor laughing* :o) That was good!