Reviews for Forgotten Thoughts and Untold Stories
peaceandlove381 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Both stories were very cute!~ and i
Bree Williams chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
That story is awesome! I love it! Both chapters were AMAZING!
loveyoumeanitbye chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Well written, but definitely angsty! I respect the writing skills you have & can't wait to read more!
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
This was truly brilliant. You're writing is wonderful. You tell the story instead of just showing it and I dearly hope you'll think of continuing at some point because I would very much love to read more of this.
uhhh I forgot chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
this is pretty good stuff I like it please add more
sweet blossom89 chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Great story! I loved the way you developed the plot. You're right when you say there's more angst than on the show, but its perfectly described and I really think it brings a sense of reality to whole scene, because I've always believed that there's more than what meets the eye in the relationship between Oliver and Miley. I just Miley wouldn't have lied, but oh well..

I really think you should write more of these, considering that its really interesting and that no one has ever come up with the idea before, and that it provieds a different perspective on things. Anyways, great job!
Abster1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Wow. I like it a lot. It adds a lot to that scene. Which is nice considering I never really like it in the first place. Now I like it. :D Aside from the one very long run-on sentence in the first paragraph... very good. :D

-Abz
Juicymaniac chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I...

...

LuV it!
Juicymaniac chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
uh...i dont get the ending
Fenroar Greyfront chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
As you can see I was too lazy to log in.

Anyways, excellent, once again. I was scrolling down the page, and I saw something by you and thought 'yay'! We seriously need more writers like you writing Moliver stories. There aren't enough really worth reading around here.

Please write more. D
singingintherain9328 chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
I love it! Very realistic. Please update!
shyesplease chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Cool! :D
Falling Further chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. The pace of the story was perfect and your ability to describe and embellish the actions of your characters is something I love and find to be extremely rare in fanfiction. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you.
DreamsXReality chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
-.-

-stare-

sequel?

prety please?

They were supposed to eventually get together!

Lilly notices the awkward-ish-ness and it all grows from there with a maniacal scheme by Lilly. A party with 7 mins in Heaven (but that Lilly secretly rigged), or Spin the Bottle. Something that forces them to kiss.

Woah. I just reread that. I sound totally obnoxious. Wow, sorry about that! )
annika chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
you should so do it ...i don't know what others thought but i think this was really nice...so bittersweet...can you make a happy sequel...maybe when she remembers this like, years later and tells him how she really feels cause then she's ready to deal with it or something