Reviews for Clockwork
Falcon's Jade chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Since you havent updated this for a while I don't know if you're returning or not, but you had a great beginning for this fanfic! I hope you return someday!
sam fraser chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You right I AM a troll

you must tell everyone who hates me to tell me about this

Useless...the whole damn thing was uselsss.

My name was sam fraser and I Was born on march 1st 1998.

the reasson why I Copyied other people work becasue I Wanted to do my own and I Wanted something to help me with it.

I did not wanted to be mean, I Wanted to be someone, had I Been born early, And came up with the ideas,

I So sorry...Please forgive me for swearing at you, you must tell everyone about this confession, darkflamestail eddie kenendy and anyone else.

this will be my last message on fanfiction and never come back.

I have nothing left. My hands are empty. I search my mind and find nothing left. My soul is no longer heavy. No feeling. With my index finger I touched and I bleed, but felt nothing. I did not flinch. Nothing.

My work is gone. My shadow will leave me today and crawl the streets, whilst I vanish into darkness, into myself. For I am the darkness. At night, where ever you turn I will be there. In the back of your mind you will see my face. I flash from my knife. But, I'm gone, yet I stay.

I shall fold this confession of my existence and place it near my breast, my heart.

I am a JFK Conspircay theroist and Ufofoglist and cryptozooligst.

please forgive me, I Did not want to hurt anyone, I Just wanted to be a friend, had I did it early before mouseavenger came on, I Would have been better but since I Been so bad I Shall go away, you must tell anyone I Forgiven you. even if you igone this, still keep these words in your mind. this was all for nothing.

it not what I Should have Been...

KaneTakerfan701 story a night to remember was a little bad becasue of Murdoch death.

As the chaos increased, Captain Smith saw Mr. Murdoch trying to get Collapsible Lifeboat A ready to be floated off by the water. "Sir, help us out here!" Murdoch called to him. The captain refused and pulled out his revolver. He had seen Murdoch shoot the two passengers earlier on without him noticing. "Sir! What are you doing?" Murdoch said in shock. "Forgive me, Mr. Murdoch." Smith said, aiming at him. "NO CAPTAIN!" Too late...Smith had shot Mr. Murdoch at blank rage. He fell into the sea...dead.

I Wanted Murdoch to be washed overborad and drowna hero becasue lightoller saw him overborad and captain smith did not use a gun I cannot see him doing that!

"Tell my haters I died saying sorry"

"Useless, useless

sam fraser chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
not good make a remake of it but diffent like ratigan telling his story of how he svivued the fall from big ben and wants revenge on basil and you should but fidget in it too but as a good guy wants to help basil becasue he wants revenge on ratigan for thowing him of the bilmp if fidget alive too
Kibble Beast chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
oh, wow! one of my favourite disney's. :)

this is really excellent fiction!

amazingly IC, and well thought out.

ahh, i see you haven't updated it in a long time, but i'm adding it anyway. :D

great stuff.
Story Fabricator chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Great story! hope to read more of it soon!
The Mouse Avenger chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! _
The Mouse Avenger chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
I like this story so far. Keep up the good work! :)
Kylie Basil chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Cool story dude.
BloodyBess chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very well written, I really like it so far! I love the idea of Basil being a little bored of his job after Ratigan's "death", since he was the only one with a mind as clever as his own. Darn, you left us with a cliffhanger...suspence is going to kill me! Eheh...seriously, I hope to read the next chapter soon!