Reviews for The Gift of Giving
Syulai chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
What a touching story! Thank you for writing it. Usagi's big heart is what I have to learn!
llCrystalll chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
This was so moving, so beautiful. Loved it!
Siddy chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Read it at 12 am and I'm having tears streaming down my face now. Absolutely beautiful!
hehe chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
agghhh! this was so cute!
Luna Hope chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
This was a wonderfully sweet, romantic Christmas story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading!

I also liked the live-action, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon TV show references (Keiko Kitagawa & Motoki's pet turtle) that you tucked into the story. _

Thank you for sharing your amazing imagination with us through this story & I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. _
Luvable chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CHRISTMAS STORY EVER.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

IF WNYONE ASKS ME TO EVER RECOMMEND A SHORT STORIES THAT VERY SPECIAL AND INSIPRING THIS WOULD DEFINATELY BE IT.

THE GIFT OF GIVING . WOW!
Chantell10 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Awww, tear...this was a great fic that I had to review even if it was written a long time ago!
BabyBlue4994 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
one of the best stories I have ever read EVER!
BunnyyMoon chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Wow Made me tear...
BunnyyMoon chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Wow Made me tear...
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
this was one of the cutest most beautiful fics i have ever read, it warmed my heart and almost brought tears to my eyes while at the same time making me squee over the fluff, wonderful job
DandelionKing chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Aww, this one is very sweet.
Fedski chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
tears are falling down my cheeks!

that was so sweet! you are a really good writer
stephumz chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
this is such a beautiful story! it actually brought tears to my eyes! it doesnt have to be christmas to read such a gorgeous story and no doubt i'll read it again around christmas time! thank you for writing such a beautiful piece and incorporating a beautiful play/story/music! :) you're a very talented writer too, keep up the great work :)
Carmen Delta chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
OMG! That was the CUTEST story ever! _ Nawws!

Ahh! A Kinokunyia mention! Huzzuh! I'm going there tomorrow! Excited excited excited excited excited excited! Hahaha "Mamoru simply grabbed a renewed edition of Sailor Moon and abruptly left, trying to ignore the giggles of the teenage girls who lingered among the shelves." :P I think I'd practically jump on a guy if he was in the SM manga section with me :) My very own Mamo-chan _