Reviews for Malfoy Child Lullaby
Analiria chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This story has managed to capture the relationship of the Malfoys written in-between the lines of the Harry Potter books. It's very well-written; the story is so beautiful. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us such a wonderful story. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Poor purebloods. They don't stand a chance.
Awwww chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Kind of cute, really.

I like how Narcissa doesn't like the pureblood thing.

Makes her more...motherly.
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I really like this! I like stories where the Malfoys are at least slightly normal. I never could imagine that they were completely evil, and suspicions were confirmed with the seventh book. Great job on this story. The lyrics for this and God Rest Ye Merry Hippogryphs are amazing!
Tatyana Random chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Okay, there are several points that I admire about this.

1) The fact that Draco's birth brought happiness and closeness into Lucius' and Narcissa's lives and marriage.

2) The love that resides in the Malfoy home, (since they are portrayed as horrible and have more haters, than fans). It was different and interesting to see them interact as a family.

3) Narcissa's wish to be like many others. I think the song was a nice touch, and since she didn't want Draco to hear the words, it shows that they do have some decency.

There are many other points; I could go on forever. But the bottom line is, in my humble opinion, you have such a beautiful and descriptive way of writing, that I am eager to read every story on your profile. I love Draco's character and am very fond of the Malfoys because I believe that they have a softer side that isn't established in the books. You've done it extremely well. This is an innocent and lilting piece!

I see that you are versatile and write many pairings. I appreciate this talent because I will read any pairing and am open to unusual types of plots. I just love well-written stories and interesting storylines. I have my own story with a weird paring and I find that it is quite a lot of fun to write.

As I said before, I will read your other stories, so look for more reviews from me!

BlueIrishEyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That was simply beautiful. I love how you shed such light on a rather mysterious subject - Narcissa's and Lucius's marriage and their relationship with Draco. "Her son made them complete. Even the darkness was dispersed by the illumination he created in their lives." The way you portrayed their family was almost heart-breaking because we know what will come of them. And your characterization of Narcissa was wonderful. In truth, we know little about her, but the way you wrote her was perfect and sad all at once. "For that night alone, she disagreed with the ancient message which all Purebloods ingrained into the minds of their children. It was Christmas Eve, and for once, she reasoned that they could be the same as everyone else." I ended up really liking this fic, and not just because Malfoy is a favorite character of mine. Great job!

LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007