Reviews for Stay for the Night
Safiiri chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I know it's been years since this was published, but is there any chance of that sequel still? I really like the story, it's hard to find anyone who can write Kouga/Sess into a form that I can actually find believable :)
Tsukiyoko Natsume chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Could you write a sequel for this pretty pretty pretty please! But this time with Kouga dominating Sesshoumaru?

Arigato for all your hard work! Your new fan : Hanaki
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
hot Hot HOT!
hoping2improve chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I like it! I'm not much of a yaoi fan, but this caught my attention. Your spelling and grammar is good, as are your factual details regarding...-AHEM-... yeah... XD

Although one thing kind of threw me off a little: saliva really can't be used as a lubricant. It dries far too quickly. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just something that jumped out at me.

Otherwise this is a very sexy one-shot! Nice job!
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I liked that a lot:) thank you for witting it!
Mirri chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
If you write a sequel, I think they should still be fighting over dominance of each other. And... MPreg is a little weird, so preferably not that.
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
how cute! O
BythewayMerlin chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I have read this story a few times and have enjoyed it every time, it's attention grabbing and amazingly writting, I love it, hope you continue though it's one-shot, I love it, you're a great author.
wolf-lover010 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
omg yes i want a sequal to this one. it was so good. i want to see if sesshomaru keeps true to his promise
Spider Tara Moonshadow chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
totally write a sequle its that good.
wyshana chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wow that was hot and i'm a girl
xxLordAobaxx chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Sequel please!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was hot.
WingsxOfxThexRaven chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Well done, there needs to be more Kouga Sesshomaru stories!
Julian chapter 1 . 5/3/2008