Reviews for Blind Strength
gsmith1030 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I am not a big Tokka shipper, but, OH MY FREAKING GOD, THIS SHOULD OF HAPPEND IN THE SHOW, I WANT IT TO HAPPEN. eh em. Sorry, Good job,( and i do like the part about katara and aang sleeping together, aww Kataang for the win, forever i shall ship.. Keep up the good work, please write a kataang oneshot if you can.
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was really good. I think you captured their characters really well. Nice job, seriously, nice XD
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is amazing! This scene should have so happened in the show! It would have been amazing to see it!
LoveLikeElena chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was great! You really captured Tokka really well!
Steelsong chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
hm... I like it. Usually I go for Zuko fics, but this is good for Sokka and Taph.
Firemomo chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow, that was an amazing story with amazing details! I am a Tokka supporter, though there aren't many out there. I thinK Tokka is the most likely Sokka couple. You used perfect grammer and the vocabulary was excellent! I hope that you continue making these inventive stories! (I also liked the part about Aang and Katara; you could make a great Kataang story.) :) The story is favorited!
Piezo chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Well...Avatar Addiction can have an awesome effect on an individual. Admission is always the first step...

I liked it, the character didn't seem OOC at all.
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I bow down to your writing, m'dear. I've surrendered to your awesome penmanship and thrown in the towel. You win, as always. I like the Toph x Sokka but I SUPPORT SOKKA x SUKI SO THERE! bwahahaha.

Write more little oneshots or feel my wrath!

~DUL aka a former writer