Reviews for Dangerous Games
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
PLEASE write more! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
this is great - well written and realistic wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
sounds good thank you
Gryffindor Princess chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
I think Hermione's greatest desire is to escape though I'd like to say its Draco, but I have to be realistic. ;) Her greatest fear..unless its changed, its failure, in 3rd year the boggart was McGonnagal telling her she falied everything. She is afraid of failure, but if it changed, I think her greatest fear would be losing more people that she cared about. Draco's greatest desire would probably be to be accepted, or to be free, since everybody hates him and he has no friends, and he has no freedom because he is forced to follow Voldemort. His deepest fear would be either Voldemort, or from what Lucius said about him, being a murderer. I think that it would really scare him to be so cruel and heartless to kill people and like it. Well that's just my opinion! :D I don't think Hermione should escape yet, I think she should stay there much longer, and if she does try to escape, she should get caught. She should obviously not get killed, or there would be no story no would there? I think it would be a great for the story if Hermione saw her deepest fear, assuming that Draco will be able to do, it would be cool to see what Draco would do with that information. I have no idea how Draco would react to her being in the Mirror Room, I get the feeling that he'll be pretty angry though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sayneverdie chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
oh god please continue. this is my favorite fanfic of all time.
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
AH! Update! I would add you to my favorites but I've reached my limit.
0odr8co's'girl0o chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Not bad at all!

Looking forward to the next..
AerinAlanna chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
I really like the story so far.

I think that Malfoy's greatest desire is acceptance-why else would he join the Death Eaters except from a love of violence and a desire to be accepted by a group of people as an equal. He was never an equal to anyone in school: Crabbe and Goyle were his minions, Pansy was a groupie, and everyone else hated him. Blaise was the only one who ever came close, but I have a feeling that Malfoy always had an uneasy feeling that Zabini was superior to him.

Malfoy's greatest fear...hmm...probably someone being disgusted with him-or failure. He has always been either loved or hated, and those who hate him still envy him most of the time. He hates failing at something, of course, both as a Malfoy and as a person, but I think that he fears having someone express disgust with him.

Hermione's greatest desire was always to be loved and accepted, one of the few similarities between Draco and her. At Hogwarts, she always tried to fit in, showing that in the help she gave her friends and housemates. She has many desires, though. She wants to know everything, wants to be successful...Hermione is a very complex character.

Hermione fears failure. She stayed up studying so that she would never have less than a perfect score. Ron suspected that her Boggart turned into a piece of homework with a 9/10 score. She learns as much as possible so that there is little chance of her ever failing at anything, which leads to her greatest fear. She is terrified of losing control of herself or her life. The thought that she could be at someone else's mercy terrifies her, because she does not know what to do in that situation.

Just my thoughts on the questions.

~Amanda
gulistanlik chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
Hullo! Me again. _

Okay me loves this! It was VERY interesting to say the LEAST. Alas, actually not really, but anyway, I dont have criticism for you yet again, cept that "A CLIFFIE? HOW COULD YOU?" :D

These are my guesses (ooh I can feel creativity welling up into my head! kinda...)

1)Malfoy's greatest fear: Him killing someone

Malfoy's desire: to finally be able to live life the way he wants...with Hermione

2)Hermione's greatest fear: hmm...I dunno...it cant be death...Oh voldemort killing everyone close to her?

Hermione's desire: to finally have a just world to live in...with Malfoy. hehe

3) I think Malfoy will pull her into the dungeons and lock her away...or can he also another persons desire/fear? if so...ooh! :D

I think she will get to see her deepest desire/fear though I'm not sure if anytime soon...

Questions? What questions?

I highly doubt she'll be killed. I think she will escape, then it is a whole adventure from there on of her running away and trying to have Light conquer dark...

Hm...I really want to know what happens! Keep up the good work and I will be waiting for an update!

your faithful reader and reviewer,

Gulistanlik
NumbuhZero chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Sweetness.

The captiveness is wicked.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-Queen of the Gnomes,

NumbuhZero
fancy-bread chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
you're a wonderful writer. your style is good. i'm really enjoying reading this. keep up the good work.
Gulistanlik chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
I've got a couple to say!

Write! Write! Update! Please!

Oh that and some more. This fic is comin along greatly. You really have the scene quite nicely. It's running smoothly and the angst emphasises it all I suppose. You have no errors, no plot holes. It's all good. I have no criticism for you so this review is going to be rather short. :D

Draco scrapes to get his chair moving? o_0 I smell action! This is going to be so GOOD! One of my favourite couple. hehe.

Keep up the good work and will be eagerly waiting for an update!

Gulistanlik
Cheza's Despair chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
::snickers:: Snugglemuffin... Naw, 'twould be better if she called him Pooky Bear.

Update soon! .
Lotr3-Hp3 chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter!
AerinAlanna chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Very nice! More, please-it is very interesting.

~Amanda