Reviews for Distant Lover
M.J Irving chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Okay, now I know Batista has to know that there are stories written about him...but if he read this...girl you better brace yourself, cause he'd probably give you one big kiss, lol

hahaha, geez if that were to happen you'd have the female population hunting you down...anyways, great oneshot

Keep doin the damn thing...lol
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was an interesting Christmas for the two of them. I loved the fic too.
mysteriousshelia chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I LOVED this! GREAT work that was...WOW!
Kissybabe84 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
first off just want to say thank god your okay.

Loved the story, think you still got it with the love scenes.
pianogal chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
that was amazingly well done. i loved it!

(i assume the last two paragraphs weren't meant to be there anymore) but that little slip aside...i thought it was a very well written one-shot.

Kim
wwechick24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
lovin it lovin it lovin it
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Oh my heaven's Vera, you were in an accident? Well I'm glad to see you're okay, wow, those things are horrible. I was in two in the span of a month, so I know. Anyway, on to the story. Well written, I love it of course and as usual. I hate one shots because I always want more, but this was perfect. So happy holidays to you honey and get well soon.
Katy chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
That was a very interesting chapter. :) You did a great job. You're really able to capture your character's emotions easily in every story, which keeps me so addicted! :)

I heard about your accident. Heal soon and I'll keep your legal case in my prayers. :)

Oh! I also, didn't quite get the last two paragraphs of this story. Is that apart of the ending or is it possibly a mistake? :) Anyways, have a safe and enjoyable holidays!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This was fantastic and I loved it.

Tanya