Reviews for Ask Drakken and Shego
mahni.death chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
hilarious
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nice. I particularly liked the inclusion of other fictional characters from different series as the people asking the questions. I recognized some of them, but others just sounded vaguely familiar, or not at all. Who are they? (as in which series are they from?) Thanks.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great little story,

Drakken and Shego are very well in character. Too bad they don't actually answer that many questions though.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Andrea Churchill chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Haha! It's so true. Disney did make a lot of mistakes. I thought it was funny how you made the "viewers" characters from other shows like Cindy Lou Who, Timmy Turner, and Sarah Bellum.
Chrisistopher chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was one of the funniest fictions I have ever read. Drakken is so funny. My favorite part was when Shego told Drakken what happened to Commodore Puddles.
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was very entertaining and well done! I love all of the references to other cartoons D
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was great! I loved all the crossovers you did.
C.C. the Magnificient chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Hahaha that was really funny...Drakken raving on and Shego answering...nothing. I laughed out loud, seriously!

One thing though, I thought the twins were teenagers at least but who knows.

Great story and so wonderfully random ;3
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Loved it! I can just see Shego and Drakken in my mind as I read this. Also I liked how you actully said who the questions were from like "Cindy Lou Who" that was smart.

Please write some more soon!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Dear Galaxy1001D

A very entertaining spoof. The questions; Drakkena and Shego's answers and reactions were comical and somewhat in character.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
ROFLMAO
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hilarious chapter!

Ah, Arkham... more than a prison, it's like a hotel for insane villains.

Keep the good writing.
Darev chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very funny!

Knight
Akinyi chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
lol poor drakken. he has no skills when it comes to answering questions.

'“If I wore a skintight outfit like you do I’d get more letters,” complained Drakken.' more like a lot more people would go blind o_o

cute fic. it was a fun read _