Reviews for Ask Drakken and Shego
mahni.death chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nice. I particularly liked the inclusion of other fictional characters from different series as the people asking the questions. I recognized some of them, but others just sounded vaguely familiar, or not at all. Who are they? (as in which series are they from?) Thanks.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great little story,

Drakken and Shego are very well in character. Too bad they don't actually answer that many questions though.

keep up the good writing,

Andrea Churchill chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Haha! It's so true. Disney did make a lot of mistakes. I thought it was funny how you made the "viewers" characters from other shows like Cindy Lou Who, Timmy Turner, and Sarah Bellum.
Chrisistopher chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was one of the funniest fictions I have ever read. Drakken is so funny. My favorite part was when Shego told Drakken what happened to Commodore Puddles.
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was very entertaining and well done! I love all of the references to other cartoons D
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was great! I loved all the crossovers you did.
C.C. the Magnificient chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Hahaha that was really funny...Drakken raving on and Shego answering...nothing. I laughed out loud, seriously!

One thing though, I thought the twins were teenagers at least but who knows.

Great story and so wonderfully random ;3
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Loved it! I can just see Shego and Drakken in my mind as I read this. Also I liked how you actully said who the questions were from like "Cindy Lou Who" that was smart.

Please write some more soon!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Dear Galaxy1001D

A very entertaining spoof. The questions; Drakkena and Shego's answers and reactions were comical and somewhat in character.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hilarious chapter!

Ah, Arkham... more than a prison, it's like a hotel for insane villains.

Keep the good writing.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very funny!

Akinyi chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
lol poor drakken. he has no skills when it comes to answering questions.

'“If I wore a skintight outfit like you do I’d get more letters,” complained Drakken.' more like a lot more people would go blind o_o

cute fic. it was a fun read _