Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
please update soon. I love this story.
Tsuki no Yasha chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I know that it has been awhile, but please continue this piece. It's wonderfully written and in a scarce category. I always thought Baldwin needed some loving, and now he's finally getting some, but not if you don't continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Please Write more.
ms.reader chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
hey, I just read your fanfiction story entitiled "second chancces". i've finished the last chapter, about the montgisard war being over. it's actually a very good story. and i mean really good. when will you be updating it? I'll be looking forward from now on for the next chapters, alright? it's really nice.
Lucy chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I hope you finish this! Its amazing :-)
synethesiac chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I hope that you will continue with this because I am desperate for a chapter 7. This is a really interesting story that deserves to be continued, particularly seeing as Baldwin and Elizabeth have just begun to understand each other. So PLEASE on all things holy update as soon as you can! (:
LadyoftheIrishLovr chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I know you haven't updated in a year, but come on! you can't stop there! You'd just started! Pretty please update soon!

Anxiously waiting,

LadyLovr
Shinzhon chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It's the first fanfic where there is the old King of Jerusalem in it I read... :3 great beginning
saberis chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
I really like this story...please update soon. )
Nothing-to.do-but-reading-ff chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Please , please continue writing !1 I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Bloodshed Gal chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
Please, update soon...
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
BRAVO! I really have enjoyed your story thus far. On the side of chriticism there are typos here and there, wrong tenses and wrong usage of certain words. Other than that i can hardly wait to get more from you! Goodness its fun to read and I couldn't stop myself!

Happy Writing

Cheers

~Space-Case-Writer13~
Hope and love chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
i love it! Update soon!
superchick22 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
wow i forgot how much i loved this story, it was so good. please keep updating!
Alyssa chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Love it1 Please add more soon!