Reviews for A Gladiator's Life
Mr. Hood chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
This is silly, why is he putting up with this? Ugh, I'm done here, its a bummer too, this story had great potential
Mr. Hood chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Sooooo... When does he try to escape? And why is he so complacent? is he so easily bought with a shower and bed?
Greyfirestorm chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
COL MAN! Really, i liked it :D

I read this all in a day, and it couldn't be any better then this!

Good job.

Arigatou ogaisamasu -_-
BeckyLynn chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
I would have reviewed sooner but I couldn't seem to find the , I think your doing a great job.
Spiritual Stone chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
That was such an awesome fight! Woot! Very pleased, very pleased! Sequal! Sequal! Sequal!

Beautiful ending. I am seeing great potential in the sequal.
Spiritual Stone chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
Ooh, jelousy on Zelda's part.

Anyway, what! WHAT! You're going to put the next chapter as your last! You better put in a sequal, or else!

Especially if that story's seriously 'cut up' in it.

Grr . . .
Spiritual Stone chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
Woohoo! Go Link. Fierce Diety. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.

*Dance around*

OOh, I can't wait till I read the next chapter, it was so bloody cool!
Spiritual Stone chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
I think it was great. It wasn't too confusing as you insist, so I was okay with it. I give you my usual praise and apologies; sorry I hadn't reviewed for so long.
Spiritual Stone chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Ooh, exciting! Thirty sometihng warriors? Phew, that's a lot. Hope they succeed in getting the coliseum!
chuck chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
yay good story i'm looking forword to the sequel
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
It's a great story, and I'll definitly be looking for the sequel.
ZombieDragon chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
Could of been better, but the lst chapter of a story must be hard to write becuase you're trying to tie up the loose ends. It was still good though... the chapter could of been a bit longer, but that's okay.
LinkIsaacANDLloyd chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
Heh. Thanks for the credit.

Your presentation of the Arcani was good, too. But a katana you realize, is an Asian weapon and the Romans had no contact with any Asian peoples besides the Huns, Parthians, and Sassinids I believe. And none of them had katanas, so the Romans wouldn't have them. Other than that nothing wrong with your presentation of him.

And since this is the last chapter, I'll bring up something that's been bothering me the whole story, but not enough to bring it up. Your writing. The only thing wrong is the flow. Which is quite stagnant and repetitive.

Like..."He left the castle and went out to Hyrule Field. It was another bright, sunny day. The field was his favourite place in Hyrule, next to the forest." You see? Just a bunch of incomplete sentences. Your writing is fine, but I just think you should try and make it sound less boring like that.

Hope to see the sequel soon!
Digital Skitty chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
I can't really see Link cursing, but I suppose everyone does nowadays, and that line made me laugh.

I guess this would also be the review for the end of the story as well; I only left it on chapter twelve for the one line. It's been a short story, and not extraordinarily written, but it was believable, realistic, and I didn't see too much godmoding or examples of bad writing. Kudos. Overall, original plotline, great job at keeping the characters in-character, and nice writing.

Just curious about the sequel, though. Will it be longer, or about this length? And I take it you won't incorporate Twilight Princess into that one, either?
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 13 . 1/6/2007
O I like the story so far, and will definitly be waiting for more chapters.