Reviews for 12 Pains of Christmas
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
I would love to see what you write next.

Catti666 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
I never deny that Snape can be a bit bastard sometimes... he just has his reasons behind that. That your visitor might be a big part at that reason : ) That your version of 12 christmas pains is so great idea! You wrote that chappy a bit longer now... just wonderful! Please post again soon!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Loved it - I also liked how you resolved the Uncle Max issue.

Kira
akuma-river chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
So, Severus and Harry have been lovers for 6 years now.

Does this mean that when Severus brought the hooker home that he had just cheated on Harry? And all Harry did was let him suffer with a hangover?

And what Severus getting drunk and smooching on Harry? Why would that be something that Severus need not remember?

And does this mean that the only reason Severus got the car was because of Harry? Or something else which caused Harry to blush?

Love it, coolsa.
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
I would love to see want you write next.

AMarieKelley chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
I love it! It's hilarious! Update soon!
EscapingEarth chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
lol parking.:) brilliantdo continue
beckyboo99 chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Aw i love this story i think its really good! I'm dying to know what's gona happen though and why snape is being so nasty! And i hope when pansy and draco get back they appreciate how nice Harry is to their son! Can't wait for the update!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Wonderful - please update asap or when you can even though its not christmas because i love this story

Kira
AMarieKelley chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
I love it! I totally cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
I would love to see want you write next.

akuma-river chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
You know...the one thing I am curious about...is Severus and Harry really sleeping together? Or even in a relationship, because in some ways it seems like it, and in others it doesn't.

But I still love the story, coolsa.
QueenNilya chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Aw...Snape is being a dick? What else is new...however, I had a great-uncle who acted just like Max and quite frankly, he was an ass. Died a few years ago and we were happy the man was put out of our misery.

Looking forward to reading the next "days" and can't wait to see how much you can make Sev grovel at Harry's feet...*snicker*
alc chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
please update soon...i loved this chapter
EscapingEarth chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
:'(WA! snapey be nice! lol great chapter,i want the mean man to go away!please?love this story,do continue.:)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »