Reviews for 12 Pains of Christmas
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
I loved it!

great job!
SerpensTale chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
Thanks for the update and it is awesome, the only problem i have is that, it doesn't seem like they are a couple, especially with Severus always refering to Harry as 'Potter'. But tis good, and i hope you update really really soon.
Dragon's Lair chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Nice chapter. You answered the question quite well, I look forward to seeing how Geoff's parents act around Harry when the kid is around.
AMarieKelley chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
I loved it! Those last paragraphs were hilarious! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
I love want you have done with the people in the story. Have a great holiday.

Abacus 777 chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
This is absolutely adorable! We're finding out bits and pieces of the backstory as the scenes progress, and it's intriguing. Thoroughly enjoying this, and looking forward to the next chapter.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Very wEll Done

Happy Christmas
Dragon's lair chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Highly entertaing. Can't wait for the rest of the days. I'm guessing that Geoffrey is Draco Malfoy's son, what I don't get however is why he's calling both Harry and Severus uncle. What's the connection?
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I loved it! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited! Update soon!
Dalou28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Salut Heather68,

I don't understand all the chapter... Sorry my english isn't enough good but I love Harry'joke !

Who is he Geoffrey ? The son of Draco Malfoy, yes but and ? Why is he here with this two "uncles" ? I hope the answers in the next chapters !

Thank you and I wish you a Merry Christmas !

Severussement vĂ´tre, Dalou28
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Stemaphie chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
OMG I love you!

You made a fanfic with this song! This is my absolute favorite song at Christmas!

I also love the fact that Sev pretty much is get the short end of the stick. The song was totally written for him!

Merry Christmas and I hope you can get days 4-12 up soon