Reviews for Time Stand Still
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
awesome (!) fic, cannot express how awesome this fic is! wow, i absoloutly loved it!

really great storyline and twist, fanatstic creature of the week, and great OC's, especially adams.

wow, what a ride!

yeah, wow, awesome fic!

XsarahX

kudos!
jp123 chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
loved the story, thanks so much
Katy chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
With the exception of bad language, this was a very well-done story! An excellent balance of angst and humor as well as an impressive ability to capture the characters in a readable and enjoyable way.

I had a lot of fun with this one, thank you!
friendly chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
great story... loved it..
carocali chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Nice wrap up! I like that at least Adams had a conscious about the whole thing. And leave it to Bobby! That man rocks!

I like your creature, and your 'bad guy.' Do the ends justify the means? They wanted a little attraction, and instead, they all ended up dead. Interesting.

Thanks for a cool story!

:D

Caroline
Poppyflake chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope you have plans for many more like it.
Rae666 chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Hey! Great story! really enjoyed reading it, well written and sounded like the boys. loved the injuries, I know I shouldn't but I do. Anyway, look forward to reading mroe of your stuff.
MacCartney chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
That was a wonderful wrap up. I really liked how Sam was reminded of the old days when he fell asleep on Dean's shoulder and I am SO glad that they BITH punched Adams. All in all, very satisfying Dean pain :-)
stjra chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
That was good finish! I loved how you got Bobby involved, I really love his character and I wish there was more of him in the show! Loved your banter between the boys too. I'll be keep an eye out for your next story seeing I enjoyed this one so much! Thanks for sharing!
kimonkey7 chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Congatulations on completing another spn fic!

I enjoyed this. There were some really fantastic dialog exchanges throughout, something in each chapter that made me really 'feel' Sam and/or Dean.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
InSecret chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Hey, I enjoyed the ending VERY much, loved the whole story. Liked Sam's line "That was some siesta man" - lol. Thanks so much for sharing, I'm really looking forward to your next story.

InSecret.
tvqueen64 chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
I was grinning like a madman when i read the last bit, i can totally picture that scene in my head, it's really sweet. This story was ace - thanks for letting me read it!
MistyEyes chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Perfect ending!
Landwing chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Awesome! Dean and Sam actually laughing and smiling from happiness? Don't get to see that often enough. Great stuff!
devonshire64 chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
wow! wonderful, wonderful story. and i so loved the ending. it is so nice to read happy endings after a string of such dark episodes. my heart does go out to those poor boys. Great work, cant wait to read more!