Reviews for Fitted for Heaven and Earth
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ah, so sweet. How it all began... all the love between these two brothers, their bond that is not-so-easily broken; it all started here. Lovely fic!
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was really sweet. I really enjoyed it. I absolutely love these kind of stories. It was very well written and I would love to see more like it.

God Bless You,
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
sweet. i love baby!edmund.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw. How sweet!
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I love Mrs. Pevensie, and young Peter is cute.

Baby!Edmund is appropriately done, and I love his misgivings. Even now, he's suspicious, hmm? Clever idea.

I think you're working on a subtle level, and that's truly delightful. I caught your hints throughout to their eventual characterizations later in life, but was that it? I didn't really feel like this story had a point, wholly - no character really changes, besides Edmund, and that's not really a change.

I think you're so close with the penultimate paragraph, but it's just a little on the underside of subtle. A couple more sentences would knock that one home and give this story the defined point it needs. Right now the pencil is slightly dull and it's hard to write with, but it's still making beautiful words. ;)

Love the song interwoven, and I do love the main action. Excellent choices.

Strong work.

Keep writing!
Capegio chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh, so cute. The song did fit with it very well. It makes me wish it were Christmas again. Also, I also totally see Edmund as a premature baby - there's just something fragile about him that strikes me that way. Nicely done.
Maia of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That is, I can safely say, the sweetest thing I have ever read. )
blerghy chapter 1 . 12/29/2006

Mikela ~
Callie Beth chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aw! That's precious.
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
AWH! That was so sweet. I love baby Peter and Ed, and well all baby Pevensies.

"Sneaking into his brother’s room, clinging to the bars of the crib while he watched his brother sleep, Peter begged him not to go away. That had been three months ago." That was so sweet, it brought me to tears.
EstellaB chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aww... this is so sweet! And thankyou for not making Edmund evil as a small child, which so many seem to ...

Have a Merry Christmas :D
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh, this is so swet and cute! I love it! ) I love it, especially when you've put the song "Away in the Manger" in it. Very beautifully written! ) God bless!