Reviews for Silent Night
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
freikin awesome! that fic was really cute :D i'm glad i read it.

heh, and the names Kitty and Ember sound familiar... did you get them from Danny Phantom, perhaps? hehe :D

well, jaa!

-ShinigamiDeathscytheSan-
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
_ I like something like this better than the stereotypical Christmas fics. And I'm glad Duo saved himself.
Whil-o-whisp chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hey, i liked the flashback. It was wonderfully written and obviously filled with good emotions. One of my favorite stories. _ and yes, people do enjoy killing off our favorite braid boy.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was adorable D I was scared you were going to kill Duo off at first _ Some people enjoying doing that, ya know? :p
rin chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
so sweet and well written. loved it
Gami1x2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
that was really cute, and that flashback wasn't really misplaced, i barely knew it was there until is passed. It explained why Heero read before bed, and showed how much he had cared for Duo, and still does. I liked it and thought it fit well with the story. Good job
Goddess of Ravens Blood chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
love the fanfic...just wish there was more to it. but other than that i really enjoyed reading it.
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Great fic. I really liked it. I didn't have any problems at all following along when you had the flashback. Maybe I've just read to many confussing fics and now things make sense. lol dunno. Really liked this one shot.
Calamithy chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
wonderful !

the pace, the feeling...

just wonderful.

More, way more than a christmas ficcie. That was an emotional story.

You did manage to keep them as IC as possible... you're good :p

More please !

Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year !

Mithy o