Reviews for A Very Aurikku Christmas
The Random of Randomness chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hot!

It took me long enough to read it... Hey! It's chrissy in July! Here in Australia!

So I'm allowed to read this story at this time of year!

(nah! nah! Australians get to Christmases!)
phedre87 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow. really hot...i loved it. Thank you for writing such wonderful lemony goodness!
marliseyna chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I really love your lemons, that's the second one I up the work!
archy the cockroach chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
SINCE WHEN DOES SPIRA HAVE CHRISTMAS? OR EVEN CHRISTIANITY?

or nintendo for that matter?

fail.

forensicgirl21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow! This was great!
OMFG I HATE THIS ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Oh, the lemoney goodness XD

I knew Lulu was useful for SOMETHING.

Oh well.

Love the oneshot. The confrontation in the morning would have made for an interesting scene
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
..i think the end is kinda..no...really really really wierd...i always hated auron and rikku together..i mean, ones 17 and the other is in his 30's. i think this story had a little too much info in it..especialy at the ned. it's kinda perverted of you in a way. but yea, happy holidays
losttoxichope chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I read this a while agao and just forgot to review it. . oops heh heh. Anyway lovely as usual. Just what my holidays needed haha. At first i was confused by the whole i don't own mario or SSB but it finally made sense haha. I def think you should write more one shots. Like New Years, or hell another Christmas haha, you can never have enough stories about these two.

But anyway lovely as always!

And oh I have a question : when are you going to update Unity? I've been waiting for it. . . but yeah anyway :big cheesy smile:
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
LOL- I love Rikku, she's awesome. Lulu's my favourite though, I liked what you did with her. Also, I loved the Super Smash Bros. reference. LOL
Drachegirl14 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Very very good! I totally expect you to write more smut if you wanna keep up wh me!
fragmentedvisions chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
AH JACKIE-CHAN THAT WAS AMAZING. OMG. GET ONLINE LATER. I will be on around midnight tommorow. so technically x-mas day, but shh. thay dont need to know that. yeah, its 3:30 and im making up for all the time i lost in my computers crashing. so yeah... ttys, love the story, YAY, AURIKKU's ROCK.
brandy mallory chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
a very good x-mas indeed!
jenishere4everhotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
omg this is such a great prezzie. i loved it loved it loved it. good lulu for getting them together, incidently can i have auron for christmas, i'll share him the rest of the year ... maybe. this has made my day, a great lil one shot. please update unity in spira soon tho i do understand xams is a busy time for us all. most of all keep writing cause i think ur really great at this.
telcontarian chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
GAH! GLOMP! I was just about to go and PM you to chase you up for Chapter 11 of Unity In Spira but then I opened my emails this morning to see that you had written another story! OMG SQUEE! Is it really wise to get everybody this worked up 2 days before Xmas? Everybody will be opening up their presents on Monday morning expecting Auron in a thong to jump out at them! Not that I am complaining mind you... Anyways, I loved it as usual. And you are just so talented at writing lemons and fluff between these two without it seeming too OOC! Can't wait for Chapter 11! Merry Christmas and a good start to Ne'erde when it comes!

Tari
Gagamoo chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
My, I am glad I got up early this morning if this is what greets me! Lovely one-shot, (it was a one-shot right? Please tell me I am wrong!) The thought of Auron, Tidus and Wakka playing Super Smash Bros. as their respective characters does make me laugh though! Anyways, I thoughts it was a great! Woo! Can I expect an update from 'Who Am I Again?' or 'Unity In Spira' anytime soon?

Toodles and cookies,