Reviews for The Rabbit on the Moon
LilacKamiya chapter 4 . 2/22
Good job so far, the story is now taking a interesting turn of events. :)

btw December 31st is also my birthday.
roranora asura chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Interesting names the two chose for themselves I can't wait to see what will happen when their covers are blown and how that will come about. Anyway it's nice to see Koji in this chapter, vice commander eh impressive. Only one more character left to see, can't wait for Tommy to make his appearance.
roranora asura chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Oh I see that Takuya is the son of the commander that is feuding with Zoey's father. I wonder how that's gonna effect their eventual meeting. Nice seeing Koichi in this chapter, hope he plays more of a role in this story than in the series considering he's my favourite Frontier character. So another good chapter, I will continue reading
roranora asura chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Interesting I am getting a large fantasy feel for this story with a touch of medievil threw in as well as the characters from the show. I like it so far and look forward to seeing Zoey and Takuya as they are my favourite pairing from Frontier. I'll keep reading.
roranora asura chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Nice introduction, feel bad for Zoey but oh well it can't be helped I guess, the rabbit on the moon is a new one for me, I wonder if he's friends with the man on the moon. Anyway nice first chapter I'll read more
Krystal Karpenter chapter 71 . 6/28/2011
I have finally finished this story...and I agree four years...but BRAVO! It has been quite a while since I have talked to you, but I hope all is well _ Thank you so much for this wonderful story and I do pray that you intend to continue writing. Anyway, take care!
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 71 . 5/31/2011
AHHH! I've finally had time to catch up and finish! It's a great story! I love all the quotes you used and the italic quotes you wrote 3 I actually archived some of them. I know you're busy, but if you continue writing, I'll always be reading even though I may not comment every chapter. ) Good luck!
Kur0Kishi chapter 71 . 2/15/2011
when i started reading this fic i already noted how similar this fic would be to to the standarad dungeons and dragons story. a knight with a power rescuing a damsel in distress, pressty cliche no? still, i would describe this fic as an emotional roller coaster, but at least with an intact plotline. i felt even more pissed when you decided to kill off izumi.. was tempted to quit there and then. meh, at least it all comes to an happy ending eh? now i will be reading COT. i certainly hope it isnt as draining as this. btw, where can i get the RPG you were making?
Kur0Kishi chapter 55 . 2/15/2011
that poem... sounds suspiciously like .hack
Flamon Fire chapter 71 . 10/12/2010
Congragulations to the auther and forever remember if you are ever lonely just make a wish at the rabbit on the moon. So awards and auplase to an author as great as you.

Congragulations, Sakura Martinez

Sincerely, Flamon Fire
Purple Lace chapter 70 . 10/9/2010
hello agian, i meant to ask this in my review of the last chapter, but, in a medival world how is it they had scientific contraptions to clone and extract dna? i know im being nit picky... but i was still curious. Anyways, still awsome story :D
Purple Lace chapter 71 . 10/9/2010
HOLY COW! So I read this this start to finish, needless to say it took a while, a couple weeks while. But it was well worth it. It was such a good story to read, I like how you seperated into arc, and how we see everything progress from this happy world of childplay battles and running from thiefs to this epic final battle. I found that this was more like a series rather than one story (it's certainly long enough to be), while it all strung together there was definative beginings and endings.

It was nice that it was an A/U but you still kept alot of the character traits, and hints of elements from the original frontier series, it makes it your own but still lets us know the characters already.

It was interesting to see how your writing developed over the course of 4 years as well. I would like to point out, that i blame this story far distracting me from my school work and ultimitly my suckish calculus midterm grade. But that's not really your fault.

All in all and absolutly FANTASTIC read, i'm really glad I took the time to go through start to finish. You paint your world so vividly, and i loved your accompanying deviantart pics, you have quite a bit of talent in both written and visula arts. Anyways, Thanks for a very enjoyable story!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 71 . 9/28/2010
Wow, really great story. You've really developed the entire outline and universe well. Hmm...my idea now looks like a shadow, by far pale in comparison. Anywho, congrats for writing up this fantastic story.
FireFairy219 chapter 71 . 9/19/2010
It's over! And I miss it already! You know, it doesn't feel like it's really over for me yet, but I guess that after 4 years (which definitely didn't seem that long to me. Hmm, must be getting old :p) I think you're glad to have finally finished this magnificent piece of art. And I feel a CONGRATULATIONS! is in order here. I love how it turned out in the end, even though Shinya didn't exactly get the best of endings. But I wouldn't have it any other way :) I will definitely stop by your new fic/continuation of your other fic when you decide to post something! But for now, I'd say you more than deserved a break from it all ;)
utsukushii04 chapter 71 . 9/17/2010
Oh my gosh! They got married! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! TAkumi rules all the way! I don't know if this fits but: I totally loved this story! It's probably an understatement but it was so good!

I loved the action, the adventure, Chiaki dying (because she messed with TAKUMI, see, no one messes with Takumi.), and of course the TAKUMI!

It was really well written and had a really nice vocabulary! _

Thank you so much for having continued the story after the hiatus! (that was one of my vocabulary words _)

Again, great job and I can't wait till your next project!

Bye