Reviews for Santa's Little Helper
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Aww, so cute!
03DC chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
interesting story! heheh, though it's hard to imagine marissa as an elf, lol. ever thought of trying a seth/summer centered fic?
PotatoChipRevolution chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
I love this story. I just wished that you'd have a third chapter and have Summer being one of the helps for the Easter Bunny.
julia chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
aw! please write another sequel!
quaint-little-categories chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
hey, it's awesome, i really love it. hapy new year! x shar-lyn
chasitybsp chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
That post was so so cute- Glad you were bribed to do a 2nd chapter- Thanks for the adorable one (or two I should say) shot! Happy New Year to my favorite writer!
JANNIE06 chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
great story...i think you should write that Seth story...could be real good
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Aw cuteness

that was great
WhiteKisses chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Aw, that was so sweet! I love that you wrote more on this "oneshot", it really great, too bad you wont write more on this but if I know you right you will probably write another wonderfully fluffy story pretty soon, right?
BlueDepths chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Wow, I was so surprised when I saw you made this into a two parter. I'm glad though, R/M with a family is always enjoyable to read. Btw Hadley must have been one of the most adorable and amusing child of Ryan and Marissa's in fan fiction.

Marissa's idea for Christmas present to Ryan was brilliant! He had so not predicted that, lol! You write Seth very well also, and I find it very funny that he actually lives over their garage, contributing to entertaining moments like the one in the hallway, Ryan's protective nature showing very well.

Thanks for the New Year's Eve present! chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
So sweet! Too bad you don't want to continue it into a long run.
kursk chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Great chapter, I loved that you continued this fic, and I was surprised by seth being single, poor him without summer.

Post more soon.
Westcoastlover08 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
I'm so happy you did a second chapter, its really good. I like the way you made Ryan find out about the twins. Loves it x10
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aww... thanks for that one shot- it was sweet, fluffy, perfect- all of the things you know your readers love!