Reviews for Naruto Gaiden
Flamarow chapter 20 . 10/12
I just noticed that there is no chapter 19 which I presume would have been the actual fight between the Bijuu and the cleanup from the war since it skipped from the bijuu arguing to Naruto being wasted from alcohol afterwards...
Flamarow chapter 19 . 10/12
You are really giving your characters the oddest of OoC traits. This chapter almost makes my glad that this particular series got abandoned... Not quite but pretty close.
Flamarow chapter 18 . 10/12
Naruto and Sasuke barely even reacted about the fact that the one who attacked them during the exam and sealed Naruto showed up acting friendly? o_O
Flamarow chapter 17 . 10/12
Oh look, its a wild Zabuza! Two of the seven swords get to fight. Too bad this tends to get interrupted or it could have been a very interesting fight.
Flamarow chapter 16 . 10/12
Certainly not what I expected to happen when the two bijuu faced off. o_O

Also, Hinata is having oddly prophetic dreams while under genjutsu? Other than the crazed Naruto at the end, all of it fits with things she shouldn't know that are currently happening around her...
Flamarow chapter 15 . 10/12
I really wish you would at least include some translations for your unique jutsus. I get that it is a summoning jutsu and perhaps a representative beast imitating nine tails but having to stop and translate techniques I don't recognize really breaks up the flow. I do like having the japanese sounding name but would it have hurt to do both?
Flamarow chapter 14 . 10/12
I've been thinking about this for awhile but Haku and Zabuza haven't got any screen time even though they joined Konoha. You think they would have chatted with Naruto or even showed up to watch his fights but nothing. If you hadn't recently mentioned them in Naruto's list of precious people, I'd have thought you completely forgot about them...
Flamarow chapter 13 . 10/12
Strategist fight went about as expected though I'd thought Kurama would have gotten him while being affected by the shadow to show it wouldn't stop him. I guess this is the more decisive victory though.
Flamarow chapter 12 . 10/11
Was that a reference to Tien's Volleyball attack just now? It it certainly an interesting variant on the normal initial lotus. :P

Not sure how I feel about him naming an attack the 9 tails barrage but it does fit Naruto's naming schemes.
Flamarow chapter 11 . 10/11
Oh no! A sentence that didn't end in ?! has appeared!

I keep forgetting to actually say something about the YYH crossover that showed up unannounsed. If I hadn't seen a lack of it in a much later series, I'd almost come to expect it by now. I wonder why they are searching for Naruto/Kyuubi at the moment. I guess I'll find out since this seems long enough that it might be revealed.
Flamarow chapter 10 . 10/11
So now Naruto is going to get the ability to open the gates? That could be scary. Too bad he didn't ask Kakashi about the seal problem or he might have had full access to the entirety of Lee's taijutsu, though not his conditioning yet.
Flamarow chapter 9 . 10/11
Naruto's a bit snappish today though I would be to considering the 5 element seal causing him problems currently.
Flamarow chapter 8 . 10/11
Although the chunin exams so far are so stupidly close to canon even though Naruto is different from canon, you at least satisfied me with the slight change to Orochimaru. I like that he still dominated but chose not to give the cursed seal, especially since it could mean he is somewhat sane currently. I'm certainly intrigued.
Flamarow chapter 7 . 10/11
With how calm Naruto tends to be in this series and the fact he actually reads, I was sure you would let him actually figure out the meaning of the rules for the first 9 questions at the very least. He is even stealing jutsu so he could have easily copied someone's answers the same way as Sasuke if not by stealing one of the other applicant's methods.
Flamarow chapter 6 . 10/11
From this chapter, I was actually expecting the main pairing to be NaruHaku though I remember the Hyuuga's have machinations in the works so yeah...

Awesome entrance by the way. :3