Reviews for No Secret
WinchesterRifle chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is great. I really think this would be what Sam would think of his life. He truly would blame it all on himself.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Short and excellent. I liked it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Dean should have told Sam everything he knew immediately. The truth is always better than unchecked imagination.
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hey Dev! Can't believe this took me so long to leave a response. lol. In just a few words, you conveyed much of what we know to be Sam. Protective, intelligent, and downright terrified of his destiny. Can't wait to read your future work.

- Jess.
FairyElle chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Hey Dev!

I really like this piece, it's so hard to say so much with so few words but you totally nailed it.

That last sentence is so heart-breaking but it's what makes it so good too.

I rarely read those short pieces, but this one has to be one of the best.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
wow hey Dev!

short but i LIKE it! wow I never have thought sam to know...awesome stuff :)

have a good day!

funky
SweetJubilee chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

It was all I wanted and more. This fic is just perfect.

I’m so sorry it took me this long to review. I’ve been away on vacation and only just got back.

I hope you never thought that I didn’t like it. THIS DRABBLE IS AWESOME!

I love it, love it, love it.

(Psst. Okay, so, what exactly has Sam known all along? What was Dean’s response? You can tell me, Ibelieveinsam.)
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Just. Wonderful. What you conveyed in just 100 words is the entirety of a season plus more - the whole SN mytharc. No small feat, there. Hope we've got you hooked on drabbles now, permanently . . . ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow. Amazing. Catch ya on the flip side.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Incredible! You say so much with 100 words.

"No matter what Dean says, no one I love will ever be safe." And you know, despite all of Sam's intelligence, that he believes it. How heartbreaking.

Thanks for writing this wonderful drabble.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Amazing how so much can be said in so few words! I'd imagine that Sam has a crapload of guilt over John just as Dean does, and I love that you expressed that here.

And now if the 11th would get here, we could all stop wondering! :)

Write more soon! Please!

- me
obsidian glass chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
very good. I like your style of writing :)