Reviews for The Unexpected Love
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aw... tis the season for Christmas fluff!
mad-sugar-but-sweet chapter 1 . 4/21/2007

theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
very sweet...well written...
Amiri chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aw, this was really sweet. And depressing, but the ending still lifted my spirits!
ZOMBiiSLAYERlovex3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
It was so adorable and so cute. Your grammar was almost impecable and your characterization was perfect. I would have liked to seen more insight on Miley and Oliver, but what you gave was alright considering Lilly and Jackson were the focal points. Great job! Write on. [[:
Abster1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aw! This story is completely adorable and I love it. I love it to death. Your writing is pretty much flawless (I saw no errors) and for the most part your characters were in-character. I couldn't really tell with Miley and Oliver because they only had like one line... but that is a really good depiction of a more grown-up Lilly and Jackson. I love this story. Completely. :D *adds to favorites* Great job.

blankityblank40593 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aww that was cute. I love Lackson, haha.
Dustbowl Dance chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I thought that was really cute! It's not bad at all. It's fluffy, but definitely the good kind of fluffy.
hpgeek151 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
very cute!
shyesplease chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
That was great! Good Job! :D
SmylieLove chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very nice. Lonley!Lilly is a concept that in theory is pretty believable, but, I feel, still tends to get boutched fairly freqently. But I think you did her justice, she was a little sarcastic(moliver!) and obviously unhappy, but not too bitter or overdramtic. Great job.
PaperRoad chapter 1 . 12/23/2006