Reviews for Letters
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
... I'm sad now... 'Sniffles' that fic induced some serious feels...
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Sorrowful indeed.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
ok, I'm trying bad to hold back the tears...sad and overwhelming
Smile Black chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
that was sad. But you wrote it nicely and although it's short the story is good.
saffarinda chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh fuck that was sad :'( I cried when Harry died, beautifully written
Sister of Mayhem chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well, I liked the surprising idea for this story: voldemort secretly receiving letters from Harry. I think you could do more with this though, I was left with a lot of questions. For example: How did this start? Why does voldemort keep reading those letters from his adversary, what does he find in them exactly? I can imagine Voldemort's shame for this weak spot inside himself. It would be nice to know his thoughts about it, they must be ambivalent. And what is Harry playing at? I'm really curious... :-).
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So sad.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
thats sad...and you killed him...thats really sad.

and in general, i believe no one really knows the real harry. :( thats just really sad. they're superficial...the wizarding world.

anyway, brilliant job. and keep it up. :P
WanbenkuSan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is aswome. Very well writtin.
soratanaka chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wonderfully written. Nothing more to add.
Kame Hime chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I liked this. I wish there was more I could say, because I usually write ridiculously long reviews, but there's not.

It was certainly unique and not something I've ever seen written before, and it was well-done, so props to that.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow. That was amazing.
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I like it am glad that Harry & Voldermort decided 2 write 2 each other - even if they didn't really know why they started in the 1st place.

This here fic. is well written also everything init is described goodly as well :)
Sandrine Colombe chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Hei Natalie!

Would you mind if i'll translate your story into Russian?
Rika100 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008