Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life
Rat chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Awesome story, I love Sam's first reaction to the spirit, that is really in character, and makes up for what happens after she puts the whammie on him. Great writing!
elderwitty chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Sam eats like he’s only seen food in pictures, and this is his first crack at the real thing.

Perfect sentence. So descriptive and I cracked up like a Humpty clone. Without warning, even. Thanks.
Kaewi chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
I really really like this story! What a beautiful way to recreate a good Christmas story, Supernatural style. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Cashmere180 chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
what an awesome story...it was beautiful!
laughandlove chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Yay! Yay yay yay yay yay! You made a second chapter, all is right in the world!

This was such an excellent story. Truly. I loved every minute of it, and you really captured the essence of Sam and Dean. And the chick flick moments! Oh, the chick-flick moments. Just beautiful. I wish the show would make them a bit more affectionate!

We need more stories like this on thanks for writing it!

-laughandlove
FraidyCat chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
excellent story. i sit here in MEDFORD and tell you that.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Just wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Sorry I'm not more articulate,it's very late here in Wales but I really loved your story. Vulnerable!Sammy and Protective,Big Brother!Dean push all the right buttons for me and this is going straight into my favourites.
laughandlove chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
No! You need to make a second chapter, please! This was absolutely amazing...every aspect of it. The writing, the plot, the characterization...more!

The idea for this fic is so original-not in the whole "Ghost of Christmas Past" thing, but in that you applied it to Sam's life, I've never seen another story do that before! I was close to tears on this one, and that's pretty hard to do, so i'm begging you here...yet again...

WRITE MORE!

-laughandlove
friendly chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
great story...
blackpanther97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
u should toaly make a 2nd chap. 4 this story!
friendly chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
oh no you don't. You can't leave it like that.. I need more... Please... this was awesome... PLEASE more..
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This is really good. It brought me to tears. Can you please make another chapter?
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh, poor, poor Sam having to see all this, all that might have been if it wasn't for him. The poor boy must think these things but to actually see them would be devastating for him.

*Hugs Sammy*

Wonderful, can't wait to read more and to see what Dean has to say about all of it.
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh man, sad! Poor Sam... I really feel for him. Seeing how life would be without him, and seeing Dean like that - happier, perhaps? (Not that he could ever be truly happy without Sammy, I'll never believe it! But still...)

Please don't let this break Sam too much. I wonder what the real Dean's reaction will be when he finds out about this. Can't wait.

Great first chapter. Update soon, please?