Reviews for Cotton Candy Snow
chronoangel94 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It's so sweet.
Proverbial Pumpkin chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Wow- I just found this on your profile, and it may be the first Shuichi-centric fic I've read in a while that doesn't leave me a little annoyed. You make him more likable than hyper/crazy/sometimes angsty, which is more than most stories can boast and probably more than I'll ever even attempt. Thanks for making me care about a pairing that's never really interested me that much.
mochiusagi chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
Awwww that was really cute!
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
Lovely conclusion to a great storyline. I loved seeing Eiri worried and fretting over Shuichi's well-being and then cuddling in their little ice nest. Yushu needs to make more appearances, I love that cat.

Looking forward to more of your excellent writing!
DStar5 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
That's some great writing. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Saint Germain chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
First may I say it is wonderful to see an update on this one. I truly enjoy your writing. Cotton Candy Snow has been on my fave list for a long time, and I love the way you are taking it. Looking forward to the next chapter!
noonsam chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
As always, it is an absolute treat to see a new story from you and this is no exception. I can't wait to see where this leads!
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Oooh this chapter was great! I felt really bad for Shuici since Yuki was brushing him off since his muse flared to life and it was very good to read how they deal with their relationship problems. I like that Shuichi made himself be respected and demanded no further contact. And I loved the part with Yuki defending Shuichi from being talked badly about.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
YukiShu4Ever chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
the last chapter was... GREAT! got me all teary, when they sat at the restaurant, thought something really bad would happen.

I read many fanfics but yours was the first one to touch me :P ( i'm normally not that emotional) Keep it up! do
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Tis wonderful! You, like Eiri, have not lost your touch. Your writing has grown and your story flows more easily. Brilliant job, Vindalootoo.
Kagome Mokuba chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I liked it, poor Shuichi.

But I don't understand what you mean by CCS? The only think I've ever known CCS to stand for is Card Captor Sakura.
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
I was ecstatic to receive the alert for this! I love how you portray Yuki and Shuici's relationship, it's terribly cute and in-character. Curious to see what happens with this translator and Yuki. I'm loving this so far.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
As lovely as ever
saranya1555 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
salut, bonne fic et bonne continuation
miotracara chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
I love this story SO MUCH! Thank you for adding to it. I don't mind waiting when the result is something that not only feels true to the original characters, but takes them and gives them depth and makes them even more real and believable. I love the dialog and the way that they both grow up together to fit better, like a real couple would. It's wonderful. Completely made my day 3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »