Reviews for Pot Isn't Just an Acronym
Simple Shimmers chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
OMG THEY HAVE ISSUES.

POOR AKAYA FUJI IS SCARY AND NIOU TOO.

I CAN'T BELIVE AKAYA HAS TO TAKE SO MUCH MEDICATION.

I NEVER THOUGHT OISHI TAKES WORRY PILLS.

AND...WHY ISN'T EIJI THERE HE SHOULD BE BECAUSE HE ACT'S LIKE HE'S HIGH SHOULDN'T HE BE IN THERAPY TOO?

LOLZ CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO AKAYA.

KEEP THE GOOD WORK.
fujikawaii10346 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
please update! lol! this story is soo funny!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
please update! i would love to see what happens next!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
update please!1 this is a great story!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
i like this
AniManGa19930 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
LOL! This is so funny!

I like it!

Theraphy session!
ShuuyaLover chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Aw, please update soon! I love your story! Pretty please!
Aadiana chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
LOLX! Tezuka, Fuji and even Momo is in the therapy session.
Rikkaidailuvr chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
please update soon! sorry for all my reviews. -'
Rikkaidailuvr chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Wow...Akaya and the rest of them seem to have quite a list of medications... yeah...
Rikkaidailuvr chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
this is my first time reading this story, but your writing is hilarious. i love your style! "At this point soft whimpers could be heard from Akaya as he tried to disappear into Yukimura’s lap. (A/N: 0.0 Wow…that sounded wrong…)"...thats weirdish... anyway, Akaya's fear of Fuji is funny XD
iPurpleBerri chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Nice chappi... I can't believe Yukimura knows them all too well. Anyway, I thought Fuji's favorite color was Beige.. :)
Tora Macaw chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Okay, second time around! I wonder what happened to the other review? Gets stranger and stranger. I can just see Kirihara scarying the life out of some poor person trying to find out what makes him tick! lol.
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Nah, KA-san... I don't know what to say... I just wanted to drop a review -

But this is very, very interesting o i like how it's sort of cracky-serious (Huh? is that even possible?) eh... i don't know how to describe it... anyway, this is really a good story and i like where this is going!

Good luck with the next chapters KA-san! As well as for your other stories! And they -so- do not suck!
Mini Me chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
I can see Sanada and Yagyuu getting turned in by their teammates for the whole fun of it. I'm just surprised that they didn't turn Jackal in too. I'm a little surprise in Momo and Oishi. I would have thought Kaido and Ryoma, maybe even Inui. Also I would have thought that Kamio would be joining Shinji. However my pity goes to the poor people have to deal with the tennis players. They're going need medication and lots of help once this is all over, as well as an understanding of why these people are the way they are. I can also see the memebers that have to go to these meetings getting together to get back at their teammates.