Reviews for Unspoken
Hawki chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I feel guilty about offerring criticism all things considered but in the interests of leaving more than a monosylabic review, I'll mention that there seems to be very little development in the oneshot. It starts off with good word painting but as soon as dialogue sets in, it basically boils down to "we love each other, let's kiss." Granted this is based off a pre-existing relationship, but even so, in the frame of the oneshot itself, it seems a bit...sudden, like the climax is at the start of the fic rather than the end of it.

On the other hand, the climax aspect is repeated at the end, so one gets a feeling of full circle. Certainly the intermediate area(s) have good interaction. Certainly it's a good oneshot as a whole and appropriatly fluffy.
Evil StormSister chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh yay! fluff!

I laugh slightly at the end of this because I've read your GunBlade Saga and all its violence and stuff. This was really sweet and...yeah, fluff. I figured that getting the band to play a certain song would be a very Zell thing to do lol.

Ahh, not much else to say here but WOW, what a change from your usual stuff. You can write both really well. Nice job!
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Oh? I wouldn't call this meaningless fluff. ;)
Netta Sloan chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
*sigh* You've made me want to play the game again for the millionth time. Thank you.

p.s. I love Selphie's "Suck it, batteries!"
Pixie chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Thats so sweet! *jumps* Thank you for this fluffy nice little cute story :D
Kyoy chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
That's so cute. The way their friends are so supportive is adorable too. :)
Stardust Ray chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aww, that was so cute! I was going to say after I finished reading that underneath all that blood and violence there's a sentimental writer, but you beat me to it! You're more a man if you can admit to liking sensual things, lol. Anyways, absolutely wonderful characterization and fluffiness! _ I can't get enough of the balcony scene, and I really adored your version! Good luck with your newest and other fics, I needn't say have fun writing because it appears you already do, lol, so Adieu.

~StardustRay~
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
*eyes pop out* Are you sure this isn't a million great fanfiction chapters? xP Heh, Selphie took a picture on her phone! She ruined the love moment and changed it into an embarrassed moment xP

P.S. THIS IS THE BEST ONESHOT I'VE EVER SEEN xD *adds to favorites*
Rinny Leonheart chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aw! I loved this it was so cute! You're good at writing fluff aren't you!
Kolostramin Indincranin chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
DAMN! Finally, Selphie got a blasted picture!

I've been waiting for years for that to somehow happen. Thanks.
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
A beautiful short work regarding Squall and Rinoa. Although I have seen many works written based on the waltz and balcony scene, I felt that this one really brought out emotions, which others lacked. Your details were vivid and strong, but your characterizations of Squall and Rinoa were stronger. It was a pleasure reading this, so thanks for writing it and sharing it with us. I hope you had a great holiday and will have a great new year.
Kiyenna chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
o.o Th-that's so beautiful. . . Great job. *sniffles and wipes her eye* I usually get bored hlafway through these things, but this was so nicely done that it held my attention. :)

Thank you.
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Thank you for the Christmas gift, it was a real pleasure! And I wouldn't think of this as just 'meaningless fluff' in any way at all. It just seemed a perfect way of writing the end, resolving their relationship and it was very sweet.

(I have to admit I was surprised too..)
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This added a little Christmas cheer to my day, at least. It's 5:06 and I'm going to bed, but at least it'll be with happy thoughts, all things considered. Goodnight, or good morning, and Merry Christmas.
IfuritaD chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Thanks for a truly lovely holiday gift! It brought back that wonderful "all's right with the world" feeling you get after finishing the game perfectly. Great characterization; it felt exactly like a continuation of the ending scene! As fluff goes, this is the highest quality: really emotional and not sugary enough to make me sick.

I'm looking forward to a not-too-cheerful holiday, and reading this lifted my spirits a lot. So thank you again. You're awesome.