Reviews for Unspoken
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aww you can do it! excellent! Merry Christmas to you too!

P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
What a christmas treat! I enjoyed reading it. There's really not much to say. . . after all it's just 'meaningless fluff'. . .lol.

After playing Final Fantasy 12, (there's not a lot of romance) I needed a good fluff break involving my favorite characters from my favorite game.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

-Dead Pollen
Pokeprof chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
And what a christmas gift it was! Short, to the point, and delightfully fluffy, this is the perfect gift for all the Squall/Rinoa fans everywhere!
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Queen000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I see you still decided to use the bit with the camera I was telling you about ages ago. ;) Great stuff, Peptuck!

I can't stand romance most of the time, but I saw that you'd written it and decided to give it a shot. It was great. I loved it, especially the part where Squall wanted to kill Zell if he used metal (though I never would have thought Squall to hate the stuff... oh well.)

Hope to read more of Full Spectrum SeeD and Oni very soon.

ciao *waves*

CaptainSkittlez chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
You wouldn't believe how much this actually made me smile. I'm having relationship problems right now and my girl doesn't seem to realise it. But something about this made me forget those problems. So, thanks for posting it up man. It's good to be able to read stuff like this. Like you said, ot can be short, happy and non-violent and still be grand.

Thanks muchos for another great.. er.. not much a story, but certainly another great piece of literature.

Regards as always,

Oh, and a very Merry Christmas to you, Peptuck.
Delathen chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
That was very well written fluff, compared to so much else on this site.

I was a little suprised that you were able to pull it off with no explosions, deaths, or paranormal occurances, to tell the truth.

And I know that Gunblade Saga is like, your masterpiece, but it's all right to leave it to write something outside its continuity. Doesn't mean you have to, or even that you should, just that you can. Granted, it's a mighty damn fine piece of fanfic, but it's not the be-all, end-all of the universe.

The timing in this piece was beautiful, by the way. Perfect interjection of Zell telling the band what to play. Very nice diction; simple enough for no confusion, but profound enough to have an effect. Very nice indeed.
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Who are you and what have you done with Peptuck (just kidding)?

It was a cute. Very good for a fluff story.

A joyeux Noël to you, and a happy New Year
LeontillyBalambgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
i LOVE squinoa fluff. man this is such a cool squinoa fluff. its so cute! peace and love y'all long live squinoa and a very merry christmas everyone!
Blue chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Well that was short, sweet, and lovely. This is a sweet Christmas present. Cheers, merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May the muses never leave you.
Ojuuh chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Fantastic! Supurb fluff! Happy Jesus Day!
Frytas-90 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Tain Shari chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
And what a great fluff it is! Merry Christmas to you too, Peptuck! Definitely enjoyed all of this short and sweet one-shot.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2