Reviews for Truth
reverie chapter 6 . 11h
In comparison to other AsuCaga fanfics I've read, I believe this is one of the few instances where I've seen Cagalli portrayed as regal and matured person, and not just a feisty tomboy.

I hope that Athrun wouldn't force Cagalli to return to her old self. Change isn't a bad thing. If he can't love her the way she is, then he doesn't deserve her.
Barbatos Lupus chapter 25 . 4/6
I feel obligated to point out that the far-near bomb violates pretty much every law of physics, but then again this is Gundam we're talking about so physics don't really matter.
Mika-chan chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Yay for Athrun's new resolve!
Mika-chan chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Wow, this is the best chapter yet.
Temkin Beck chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Waaah! Shiho proposing to Yzak? Oh shit! PRICELESS!
Reddawn Queen chapter 29 . 3/12/2014
Another good story from you. Thank you very much :)
Rawrrdoll chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Good fanfic i think i didnt read this one from you, but it as good as the isle. You really get the characterization for everyone (: i love how you potrait them perfectly!
Syanna.Clairyn chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
What a nice story
I love it
Thanks for writing
Anne chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I have to say this is really well written, you capture Athrun perfectly here
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
Done! Long way from The Isle, in many ways. I remember reading all of that, i think back in 2010. Man! That's a long way to come from. And i always treated your stories as something that would really happen, or would be the continuation of gsd in one way. And i like this, esp fr the very beginning, at the ball in Berlin. And i like how you created Goebbels, but i still couldn't shake off the fact that Athrun punched him! ATHRUN PUNCHED HIM! Nooo... I like how you make Goebbels look like a deadly perfectionist to the finest detail. Even when he was tough with Cagalli, well that's understandable since he has to make a chairwoman out of her. Oh God, why did Athrun punched him. Haha. Anyways, and Athrun in here is like the young, good natured, persistent boy he was. Whereas in contrast in Athrun in The Isle, which is the grown up, dark and sinister Athrun. And it gives the feel that if this didn't happen eventually something like the story from The Isle would happen. And as always the plots and sub plots, honestly, i was reading in the middle of a chapter and asking myself how the heck is there another 20 or 10 chapters left to this? And there you go -boom! Another twist. Gah! And oh! How you defend cases. That was always great! And why does Athrun kept being tried from trying to kill Cagalli when clearly it's the opposite. Heck, if he would kill her, he would kill her from all the love he's got for her in any case. Haha. Thanks for this! I'll be reading the sequel next week! And oh! I hope you update Private Nuisance and Secrets in Between. Thaaaanks!
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I felt like i'm living in Athrun's head right now. This is so deep. This introspection of Athrun is like an onion, you peel the first layer and what the- there's another layer! It's like somebody cracked Athrun's skull and all these came out. One thought being chain after the other. Gah!
Cagalli Leong chapter 29 . 4/17/2012
Enjoyed reading this story:) Like how you described the romantic moments between athrun and cagalli.

Seeing that you are also a asucaga fan, you might want to go to . ?t27095 to read fukuda's pov of abt his view on asucaga. The post was uploaded by a user. Happen to chance upon it. At least it gives reassurance they stayed on:)
xWei chapter 29 . 8/13/2011
That was beautiful!

Great ending :D
xWei chapter 21 . 8/13/2011
LMAO! xD Shiho would have been the perfect matchmaker lol

Devilish xD
xWei chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Nice, love the extracts :D

Informative and doesnt drag on and on xD