Reviews for The Day In The Life Of High School
Foxfire832001 chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
High School! LOL! Gotta love it!
Foxfire832001 chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
Atta Boy Ryan! Man, his father wasn't making any sense at all! He doesn't even know the Sanders all that well now does he? As for Mrs. Wolfe, well that lady definetly has a big problem! They both need to get some serious help themselves because they need to learn stop playing favorites & start learning to be more compassionate towards Ryan & also learn to start understanding the true facts about how ocd really affects people! As I've said in my previous review, thank God that I had parents that didn't act like these people do, & I also feel bad for Tony Vartan as well! His parent's also need a wake-up call too!
Foxfire832001 chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
Ryan's parents need to get a grip on reality! They have 3 kids, I'm guessing that Ryan's the oldest of the 3 right? & the other 2 are maybe a each a few yrs. younger? Yes accidents do happen, but all Ryan got this time was a gosh dam bloody nose no thanks of course due to his younger brother's over doing it! Jeeze! I'm glad that I didn't have this problem with my own family when I was in high school!
Foxfire832001 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Gotta love Speed, I just love picturing what & how Speed would look like in this story: I've pictured him looking a lot like Rory Cochrane's portrayal of Ron Slater from the movie "Dazed & Confused" you know the cute looking guy with the long dark hair & cap on his head? LOL! As for Nick Stokes, it's about time he realized that he's better than those kids that he's been hanging out with!
LabRatzRule chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
wow, how do you write a story with so many characters and still manage to include them all?
Shazzzzzza chapter 25 . 8/6/2008
Hey,

Love the story, I was just wondering if you could possibly have some Flack and Alyssa interaction in the next one. One way to put her in would be to have her come over to his place so they could swap gifts or something. Once again great story.

Shaza
GregsMadHatter chapter 25 . 8/4/2008
YAY! Update! Anyway, I still love this story. The whole santa issue was so cute! Anyway, looking forward to more!
elianaTCB chapter 25 . 8/4/2008
i like your story but i gotta be honest id be more interested if you had more nick in it.. i like it though
GregsMadHatter chapter 24 . 2/5/2008
Awesome! Want more soon please!
Nova Lily Evans Potter chapter 24 . 2/5/2008
Awesome! It was great! What's going to happen next?
tvaddict42 chapter 24 . 2/3/2008
When I first started reading this I wasn't too into CSI:NY either...lol...

but now it's joint with the Vegas one as my fav tv programme ever!

So can you included a wee bit more Lindsay/Danny...?
GregsMadHatter chapter 22 . 1/23/2008
Wow, awesome story! What's with boys gettin into fights? And Archie and Dan's commentary remind me of Lee Jordan's commentary for quidditch in Harry Potter. Luved it, want more soon please.
GregsMadHatter chapter 21 . 12/17/2007
wow, cool new chapter! You know, I have a teacher at my high school who's name is Mr. McCabe...weird, no?
helkl03111 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
love 2 hear more

but is there any gsr or sandle
GregsMadHatter chapter 20 . 12/3/2007
Wow, that sounds a lot like my lunches at high school...sad, aint it? Hope for more soon!