Reviews for Dark Beauty
Ayy Kaim chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
SUUUUUUUUUE MARY SUUUUUUE!

Sorry, I'm beiing a bit cynical here. Your writing was good. However, there are a few points you must work on.

1-Any female OC character who is in a relationship with Luke is automatically a mary Sue. Nothing that can be done about that.

2-Hair color. It's not as ridiculous as some I've seen, but this girl cannot have brown-with-red-with-black. I mean, why not throw some purple into the mix as well?

3-This girl may not under any condition have turquoise eyes. People do not often have turquoise eyes. Especially not with black hair. Especially especially not with brown-red-black hair. Her whole hair/eye color scheme is freaky. She has spent too long around a nuclear power plant.

Feel lucky, as this is the longest review I have ever written. Keep up the good writing, but stay away from Mary Sues!
vladmir123 chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
iy was awesome
Merrit Jade chapter 17 . 1/10/2009
Yeah...i don't like that...you cant just KILL of the person of the story..i mean...thats like killing edward cullen in a car crash. it just DOESN'T HAPPEN. But it's your story and i guess it's different than the others the ending.

Normally Luke would get on one knee, sweep Laila off her feel, marry her and raise a new jedi generation. This is sad, but refreshing

Kudos.
Merrit Jade chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
ohh the IRONY! haha man nice story. It's funny : )
Merrit Jade chapter 18 . 10/12/2007
I loved this! Kind Mary Sue-ish, not all the way though. But the ending made me really emotional...*sniff*
i live on correllia chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
omg i can't believe u ended it this way omg! she died! how could you!

i hate you!1

I HATE YOU!

you ruineed my favorite story i can't believe it i hate you!

SHE DIED NOW THERE WYENCAN NEVER BE ANYTHINGMORE THEY NEVERR GOT MARRIED OR ANYTHIUNG UI HATE YOU!

i'm sorry but i reallyu dontit like the wayv u endign this story it could;ve had so my moree byut not
nana lee chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
hey , i just read 1st chapter, and the part about lukes name not meaning anything, wrong , maybe you know or your just keeping it out of your story, but the name luke mean light ,and thats what was behind the hinden meaning when he was named, hint help vader turn back to the light ,

sorry , i know its really not inportant to your story, but i might be in a foul mood.

ok to a positive note , i do like it
chucknotsteve chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
*claps* yay! that was an awesome story. :]
blahblahblah18 chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
NO! She's dead? She can't be dead!

This was a shocking ending! but I still loved it! Great job! And I will definitely be checking out your other fics!
twisterblake chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
hey great chapter update next soon
EragonPeep chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
Now that is a good Epilogue! I forgot to mention that Laila is a carbon copy of me! The way she looks, the way she thinks, it's like you based her on me even though we've never met. I actually thought you were someone from school but oh well. Back to the story! The ending to the last chapter was sad but this just wrapped it up nicely so good job to you!

EP
elven-cat2 chapter 17 . 6/23/2007
Wow, how sad. Tragic even. I must say I am stunned and can honestly admit I never expected your tale to end this way!

However, I must commend you on coming up with a very entertaining storyline AND managing to not deviate from normal canon either. Luke is alone as the last Jedi and can rebuild the order in his image as he did after ROTJ. As Vader would no doubt say say, impressive! (in ESB)
twisterblake chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
hey great chapter and sweet ending and poor laila and anakin die at the same time will there be a sequel to this
twisterblake chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
hey great chapter update and wow luke eyes went yellow some and he is useding the dark side power and ohh boy i hope luke can fight it and save his father even laila
twisterblake chapter 15 . 6/22/2007