Reviews for Deck the Halls
Selene08 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Okay first off good fic but i have to say i read a fic before this about christmas and it was really sweet and about integra and walter. And now this? Fucking deppressing, just downright fucking deppressing. Anyways good work!
Reihoshi-ko chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
hey it was good a bit short tho
Luiniliel chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
hm... interesting story.

Alucard not knowing about Christmas is slightly innacurate.

Christmas dates from a far earlier tradition of celebrating Winter Solstice, in fact the tradition of tree decoration was done then as well (in the time of Druids, pagans, and the like), except that decorating was done outside. Decorating evergreen trees was meant to honor the tree spirit inside and celebrate that life still continued in the dead time of winter.

umm... long review, sorry. I just think that Alucard, though an old vampire is still young enough to know the tradition of celebration during the winter months.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hey, this was cool.
Agent HUNK chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
That. Was. AWSOME! You nailed Alucard's personality perfectly, and his reactions were pretty funny. I do wish that you had carried on about the snow, however. Perhaps a sequal is in order? Or at least another chapter. And why are you dissappointe in this being your first fan fic? I liked it... Merry Chistmas, and God bless! -Agent HUNK
stagetrinity chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aww! I liked this..is was spendidly cute. I didn't really wanna say 'cute', but I am not very alert right now and better words escape me.