Reviews for Freezing Water Can Break the Ice
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
O-oh my gosh, I had to watch Voyage of the Mimi in 6th grade too! When we were studying ocean life and everything. I almost forgot... That was a couple years ago, I'm gonna be in 9th grade when school starts up again. xD I remember my science teacher would make jokes about it occasionally.

Great story by the way!
phantom-fan22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Great should make a 2nd chapter explaining what happened that morning
ali chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh em gee that was such a wonderful, cute story, i absolutely loved it! :D i was practically saying “aww” half the time i was reading the story, lol! Great job, and I can’t wait to read your future stories! :)
Unrestrained chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Oh, my goodness, that was so genius! i loved it so much! ive actually read it before but that was when i didnt have an account, so its crazy that you story alerted my story, i went to your profile and found a story i really liked that i had read so long ago...really a great job. you so should do a short little drabble thing that invovles the revalation(sp) in the morning by sams mom...would be great awkward comedy! great job again

unrestrained
reader chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
don't you hate it when someone walks in on you like that.
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
wow that morning would have been TERRIBLE!

u should make a second chapter with the morning that would bo so funny!
WolfGirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
great fic! I would DIE to se Danny shirtless...
DxSfluffluver4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Cool story!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was an awesome story, I wish I could have seen the llok on her face when she found Danny in his boxers laying next to Sam. That would be great.
Siamese2005 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I loved it! Danny and Sam are so cute!
jimlover54 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
very cute!
Majestic Moon chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
AW! I love it! It has all of my favorite story elements: 1.) Sweet DxS flirting/blushing 2.) Danny getting hurt in a non-gory way that could happen without the help of a ghost that not many authors/ authoresses use. AND 3.) Some reason for them to both be embarrassed, thus causing them to admit their love for each other in some sort of odd way. GREAT JOB! Happy holidays and keep up the awesome work!
Phantom Shadow Pirate chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Sweet fic! It was really nice, but is that really what you're supposed to do if someone falls into icy water? 0_o I hope that never happens...
TWILIGHTLINK15 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
i have to say; AMAZING JOB on this freakin' sweet story! i could totally imagine sam and danny like that.

happy holidays,

dannynsam4ever

p.s.~this was one of the best winter oneshots i've read this year ;)
magpie8spook chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Cute; kind of weird, but good story! I must say, the ending was a nice touch.