Reviews for An Autobot Christmas
DeadZone chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Great story. And on second note... POOR YOU! SNOW ONLY UP TO YOUR ANKLES!? Here it is up to my waist. At least...
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
w I love imagining our favorite robots experiencing the magic of Christmas. It's so beautiful. T_T Nicely done.
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
here here fellow Aussie!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
YAY DA MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS LIVES ON! : P *snickerz*
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aww! What a sweet little Christmas for the Autobots. Guess Santa's been doing a little bit of fixing up the ship.
Atiaran chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is sweet too. I really enjoyed both your Christmas fics. You do a good job of describing the Autobots as a community of friends, even a family, and of instilling the Christmas spirit into your fics. (If you ever get into the mood, I'd enjoy seeing you write a Decepticon Christmas, maybe for a contrast ;) )
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
FUZZY! "And have yourself... a merry little Christmas now..." :D

Yes, it snows up in Oregon, but usually only in several inches.
guess chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Yes, it would snow in Oregon at Christmas. I used to live in Michigan, which is about the same latitude as Oregon, and there usually was about two or three inches of snow by Christmas.
Cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I agree with most or your reviews that it does indeed snow in oregon, but not often enoough that I haven't said what Jazz said more then once. Lovely
Maximus chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Now that is one of the sweetest Christmas stories I've ever read. You're easily one of mah fav TF authors and I luv how ya do Prowl and Jazz. X3 Awesome story! And yes, it actually snows a lot in Oregan...I live in a state jes east of it.
Kyron chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I must say, this was extremely sweet. And I squeed. A few times :) On the same note, it makes me wish I could be home for Christmas but alas I can't. But I have my friends here and hopefully I can do something with them this year. First Christmas that I haven't been home and I'm a bit lost on what to do with myself. :)
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Hiya. Wanted to reply to your fic. Yes, it dos snow in Oregon. There was a storm on Mt. Hood recently that stranded three climbers...

(You live in Autralia? what part! ( just wondering. I live in the United states, in Ohio... It's only rained here. blah. pity. I'd really like some snow for Christmas. Oh well.

It's actually been in the upper 40s to lower 50s, which is kinda unusual for these parts.)

But, anyhow, I thought your story was really sweet.

I've been following your fanfiction for a while now, and was wondering if you've ever done RP'ing. (RPG fiction) It's kinda like co-writing. I've got a couple going, or if you'd like to co-write something sometime. my yahoo IM is LadyStarscream (same as email)
optimusprimus001 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
. It snows up here every once and a while. We had a huge snow in a few years ago and got a week off of school. ( I live right across the river from Portland, Oregon. XD)

This was a good story. I like several of yours, actually. But I think Ratchet's Runabout is still the most humorous one. XP
Hellsfirescythe chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh oh oh *twists in chair from absolute squeeingness...*

Beautifully wonderful christmas fic! And from Prowl's POV? Just priceless. Jazz's present was great (the one he gave and the one he got) gah. And Prowl's gift to Prime? I want to see that happen.

I can see it now, Santa Claus landing down near the Ark and doing what Santa Claus can do and *shimmer* the Ark is fixed! I wonder if they left cookies and milk for Santa too? (if the autobots made cookies they must have been huge right?)

Merry Christmas to you too!
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
hehe... warm, fuzzy and all things cute this one... Christmas just makes everything better sometimes...