Reviews for I'll Always Be With You
Gigglingskull chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
love the story. made me cry.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I loved that story, it was cute and sad. I love Yue and Sokka there the cutest couple ever, next to Aang and Katara. I was shocked when the two kissed, but thats now my favorite part of that episode.

Can you tell me who Suki is, because I haven't seen her in Avatar.
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Hey there! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well. I just ready your story and it was great! I was wondering if you had MSN Messenger. If so, we could chat. You can find my MS NMessenger sn at my page here. Meaning on my profile. I hope to hear from you soon.

May the power of water be with you always

And may Yue protect you and keep your seas calm and stady as the flowing river

Lauren
Itineris chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on the site. Your writing is absolutely exquisite! -
flatliner15 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
it's beautiful
Tjjk chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh my gosh, that was so beautiful! I seriously drank it all up! And that's a compliment - I don't usually like love stories!

Your description was absolutely beautiful! I love your word shoice and sentence structure. It flows nicely from scene to scene. I love the part describing Yue as the moon.

Great job and keep up the good work!
libowie chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
That was great! It was cool to be able to read the character's thoughts during that particular episode. I also liked the way you swiched POV alot! Write more like these please.
Strix Moonwing chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
*sniff, sniff* That...was...beautiful. *starts sobbing* Poor Sokka! Poor Suki! Poor Yue! Why is fate so cruel? Don't worry, Sokka, you'll find love again.

*wipes tears from eyes* That was a lovely oneshot. I hope you write more. Keep Writing!